+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Oh, I see. Lets hope for the best! Please confirm if there are any chances to get an ADR at this stage?
Small chances for an ADR as the reviewing officer can still issue a request for documents. Nothing so serious about it as IRCC has a poor disaster recovery strategy and IT infra is very basic, so they lose files from time-to-time.

alokpatel007

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
Congratulations!!! Gives us hope! Can you please share your timeline? Especially the time from all completed to FD to actually receiving the email?
Everything is available in my signature. But to quickly update you, everything was completed on 22nd May 2024. Later, I received the GC key update of my final decision on 4th June 2024. And today on 7th June I received P1 email.

Reactions: NimmaDreamland

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Some quick tips when answering to a PFL (and probably also when you write explanatory letters)
Font: ARIAL 14
Short sentences and quick to the point.
do not hesitate to cite case law (if you can find any related to your case)
do not hesitate to mention that you try explain stuff in order to avoid an "UNREASONNABLE" decision.
Number your attachements: 1.. 2.. 3.. etc...

and finally, always hope for the best :D
I hope you get a positive decision very very soon! :)

Reactions: sabensaid92

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023

flip a

I saw earlier in the yellow highlighted section the status: Application/Profile Updated (in stead of Submitted now)

Is this of any significance?

Noting that I have responded to my PFL on Friday 7th.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
we, NOV AOR are cursed...
I feel so too! So many December, even February ppl have gotten PPR and our applications are just dragging along. They waited till 10days before the 6month mark to request additional documents. Like wth were they doing in all that time from November???