+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
Hi everyone. I hope you are doing good.
I need your point to views. I received a PFL about a month ago regarding my POF. I responded like a few days later. And last Friday I called IRCC and the agent told me that concerning the Background verification where I was stacking, info sharing in progress criminality passed and security not started. Before the PFL it was info in progress, criminality in progress and security not started.

He mentioned the letter, I asked if it's been approved he told me if the officer needed something else he'd have contacted me. And he said I'm still in the due time-line. AOR November 21st FSW-Outland

Any idea about what's happening?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone. I hope you are doing good.
I need your point to views. I received a PFL about a month ago regarding my POF. I responded like a few days later. And last Friday I called IRCC and the agent told me that concerning the Background verification where I was stacking, info sharing in progress criminality passed and security not started. Before the PFL it was info in progress, criminality in progress and security not started.

He mentioned the letter, I asked if it's been approved he told me if the officer needed something else he'd have contacted me. And he said I'm still in the due time-line. AOR November 21st FSW-Outland

Any idea about what's happening?
I guess, everything is dependent on your PFL right now. I saw someone's case who got a positive movement(or it appears so) after responding back to PFL within a month or so. I think you can check their case on the EE section of the forum too(their username was gagan.161 or something). They never received a response from PFL, instead their background check and eligibility went on to complete.

When you are typically issued a PFL, you can expect a wait of 6 months or longer in response to the PFL. But some PFL responses are arriving faster too, I guess you should keep checking.

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
I guess, everything is dependent on your PFL right now. I saw someone's case who got a positive movement(or it appears so) after responding back to PFL within a month or so. I think you can check their case on the EE section of the forum too(their username was gagan.161 or something). They never received a response from PFL, instead their background check and eligibility went on to complete.

When you are typically issued a PFL, you can expect a wait of 6 months or longer in response to the PFL. But some PFL responses are arriving faster too, I guess you should keep checking.
You are right they never reply to a PFL. You can know what happened only by observing the movements on your profile unless you receive a rejection before.

Can you please give me the name of the thread?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
I need some insight please. Has anyone come across a case where their own or their dependent's biometrics were asked twice? Has anyone's biometrics been in-progress for more than a month even after giving it again?
In my case my info sharing and Criminality both are completed where as my spouse's criminality is still in progress because their biometrics since February is not being completed. Would really help to see someone's else case and understand what to expect.

natudi30

Apr 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
Any nov outland applicant under family class sponsorship received ppr or background check completed? I know a few couple of nov 1st and nov 2nd applicants received ppr.

Waiting for background check to be completed.
My time line -
Submission - Nov 11
VO - Mississauga
Country - Outland, India
Eligibility completed - Feb 20
Pre-arrival - Feb 21
Info sharing - Done
Criminiality and info sharing not started as until April 12

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Any nov outland applicant under family class sponsorship received ppr or background check completed? I know a few couple of nov 1st and nov 2nd applicants received ppr.

Waiting for background check to be completed.
My time line -
Submission - Nov 11
VO - Mississauga
Country - Outland, India
Eligibility completed - Feb 20
Pre-arrival - Feb 21
Info sharing - Done
Criminiality and info sharing not started as until April 12
Since most of these applications are EE, you might want to checkout Family Class Sponsorship section of our forum too.

Reactions: natudi30

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I have a quick question if my husband is non accompanying now. Can I change this in the future? He is unable to come now.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
They are requesting an updated proof of funds. I am on a work permit here in canada. What documents can I send???

Usama96

Star Member
Nov 23, 2023
I need some insight please. Has anyone come across a case where their own or their dependent's biometrics were asked twice? Has anyone's biometrics been in-progress for more than a month even after giving it again?
In my case my info sharing and Criminality both are completed where as my spouse's criminality is still in progress because their biometrics since February is not being completed. Would really help to see someone's else case and understand what to expect.
same here, my criminality is in progress since Jan.