+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

hooman94

Nov 18, 2020
Hello guys,
My application received on Nov 16th, and I got my AOR and Medical test request on Feb 4th and Biometric Request on Feb 3rd.
As I understood from the biometric and medical test request, we have to do them by 90 days but it is said you have 30 days after getting these requests on cic website. I would like to ask which one is correct? 30 days or 90 days?

Reactions: AmyL

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hello guys,
My application received on Nov 16th, and I got my AOR and Medical test request on Feb 4th and Biometric Request on Feb 3rd.
As I understood from the biometric and medical test request, we have to do them by 90 days but it is said you have 30 days after getting these requests on cic website. I would like to ask which one is correct? 30 days or 90 days?
Wow you got your medical test and biometric request already! That’s quick. Congrats!!

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
You all are a blessed bunch of people for getting AORs this soon. Hope things keep up at this pace. Saying because there are April 2020 applicants still waiting for AORs, while September and October are literally untouched. Praying all of you get your AORs and processes complete as quickly. Cheers!

Reactions: Namtu

Octy008

Feb 3, 2021
Hello guys,
Great, you got them quickly. I will go with what is mentioned in the Biometrics invitation letter. But I suggest do it as soon as possible, don’t wait till 30 days.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys,
The standard is/was 30 days. During covid they have relaxed these because many biometric/medical places were closed.

In short, you should try to do them as soon as convenient; if you cannot do them for some reason like impossible to travel or all offices closed, you will be given time to do them. If you can't do them within 90 days, you should at least let IRCC know of the delay and the reason for it.

But better for you if you get it done sooner.

Reactions: Octy008

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hello guys,
Awesome! That's so quick. Congrats

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
You all are a blessed bunch of people for getting AORs this soon. Hope things keep up at this pace. Saying because there are April 2020 applicants still waiting for AORs, while September and October are literally untouched. Praying all of you get your AORs and processes complete as quickly. Cheers!
Actually, some November People have received them. They are probably scanning in files from the stacks and stacks that they have and sending out AORs on a bunch of them based on the fact that they scanned them in. They also probably shipped off a ton of them to other centers to be processed. What we see here is just a small fraction of the people that apply; maybe 1-2%. Plus, not everyone updates their lines on the spreadsheets. I wonder if they are trying to beef up their numbers by pulling the kinds of tricks that fast food places use to make it seem like they are doing things quicker by sending people to park on the side to wait for their orders so that the sensors don't pick them up as waiting too long. Maybe they are doing some people first just to make it look like wait times are not nearly as bad. Or maybe, we all forgot to put in the bribe money... lol... just kidding. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: mandy24

Octy008

Feb 3, 2021
I thinks it’s because of the process change. Now they are are only going to return scanned copy of the package incase of any missing information instead of sending the hard copy. It’s updated in the procedure steps on IRCC website.

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
I thinks it’s because of the process change. Now they are are only going to return scanned copy of the package incase of any missing information instead of sending the hard copy. It’s updated in the procedure steps on IRCC website.
Do you have a link to this?

moataz13

Jan 15, 2021
I think that also mean that people can have the ability to correct mistakes or send missing forms while keeping thier place in queue and not start the whole thing again for a missing field.
Looks like they will finally start acting like humans!

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Wow. If thats the case that is a huge step in the correct way. Nobody should be penalized for a simple mistake.