+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility verifications is currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed

I received this via webform response. Does this mean the Eligibility is now completely passed by final officer?
Yes, You have passed your eligibility.

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed

I received this via webform response. Does this mean the Eligibility is now completely passed by final officer?
Could you please let me know how long did they take to respond to your query

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020

Yes, it is completely passed. They have recently started using valid for passed.

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019

Hey I think it means eligibility was met. I know this because I got the same reply from the web form in February and when I called them they told me my eligibility was met but it has to be reviewed by a senior officer to be passed. And last week when I raised another web form they told me “Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied“ so I think this last reply means that’s it has been passed.

Reactions: Bibito

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Hey I think it means eligibility was met. I know this because I got the same reply from the web form in February and when I called them they told me my eligibility was met but it has to be reviewed by a senior officer to be passed. And last week when I raised another web form they told me “Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied“ so I think this last reply means that’s it has been passed.
The language has to do with the VO I guess. last time as an update on webform I was told eligibility is in progress and while calling IRCC I was told eligibility is recommended pass. So my understanding is that the eligibility is completely passed now after senior officer review.

VO Ottawa - Eligibility verifications is currently valid
VO Sydney - Application meets the eligibility requirements

Another reason for this is that the criminality was confirmed by IRCC on the phone as passed and has the same Valid term just like eligibility.

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
The language has to do with the VO I guess. last time as an update on webform I was told eligibility is in progress and while calling IRCC I was told eligibility is recommended pass. So my understanding is that the eligibility is completely passed now after senior officer review.

VO Ottawa - Eligibility verifications is currently valid
VO Sydney - Application meets the eligibility requirements

Another reason for this is that the criminality was confirmed by IRCC on the phone as passed and has the same Valid term just like eligibility.
Thanks Amit, I got a response from them three weeks ago that my eligibility is recommended pass when I called them. I requested for an update through web form. I will update you once they respond.

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Got a response today to my IRCC webform -- they let me know that eligibility is in review, and security was not yet started. Didn't say anything about criminality. I'm a bit surprised to be honest that eligibility is still not cleared given my timeline. Oh well :(

AOR Nov. 22
Medical 12.6
Biometrics done 12.9

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Got a response today to my IRCC webform -- they let me know that eligibility is in review, and security was not yet started. Didn't say anything about criminality. I'm a bit surprised to be honest that eligibility is still not cleared given my timeline. Oh well :(

AOR Nov. 22
Medical 12.6
Biometrics done 12.9
When did you send a question to them? Have you requested for GCMS notes? Mine was recommended pass in eligibility

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
When did you send a question to them? Have you requested for GCMS notes? Mine was recommended pass in eligibility
Hello :) I sent the question on Tuesday, I believe, and got the response this morning. Haven't requested GCMS notes yet, but am considering it for sure.

Kkaur07

Mar 16, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019

AOR Nov. 22
Medical 12.6
Biometrics done 12.9
My timeline is similar to your timeline. My eligibility and background check is in process back from January. My application is 75% complete. Fingers crossed Lets hope we get the PPR soon.