+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
This message is pretty much standard for everyone who're into post 50% of their application status progress bar!
"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."
Thanks Kennedy, Do you have any idea what is recommended pass in eligibilty?

inlandapplicant

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have received my passport and copr today from ottawa. Have to schedule for inland landing via their webform because their call centre is closed. Anyone here with expiring COPR in 2-3 months?

AlphaBhangu

Mar 3, 2020
I have received my passport and copr today from ottawa. Have to schedule for inland landing via their webform because their call centre is closed. Anyone here with expiring COPR in 2-3 months?
Congratulations!
Could you please tell me if your status changed to approved online before you received your passport and COPR or did they just sent the passport back without actually changing the status online?
Thank you!

inlandapplicant

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Congratulations!
Could you please tell me if your status changed to approved online before you received your passport and COPR or did they just sent the passport back without actually changing the status online?
Thank you!
My online status changed to approved before I got my passport back.

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Aor-Nov 25
PPR- March 9
Online status changed to approved- March 13
Received passport and Copr- March 27
I sent my passport to Ottawa VO on 13 March. They received it on 16 March. Not sure when do I expect to receive it back.

Please let us know how do you complete your landing process. I am in Toronto itself but I am I dont know what we ahould do about our landing as borders are closed and the contact centres are not working.

inlandapplicant

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
I sent my passport to Ottawa VO on 13 March. They received it on 16 March. Not sure when do I expect to receive it back.

Please let us know how do you complete your landing process. I am in Toronto itself but I am I dont know what we ahould do about our landing as borders are closed and the contact centres are not working.
maybe you’ll receive you passport next week. They said call centres will be back after April 2, so I will try to call then and make a landing appointment.
what is the expiry date for your COPR? Was your online status approved?

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
maybe you’ll receive you passport next week. They said call centres will be back after April 2, so I will try to call then and make a landing appointment.
what is the expiry date for your COPR? Was your online status approved?
I am still waiting for the passport and copr.

The online status has not been changed to approved yet. Will keep you updated.

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
I am really worried about not hearing in time now. The currency has fluctuated alot and I will fall short of my funds if it rises 5 PKR more.

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Seems like process is either slow or in halt mode at the moment. Once the situation gets back to normal, then processing will start.