+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
If all your documents are good, you need not worry. IRCC will verify, and if required contact you for clarification.

It could also be that your application may have been randomly picked for quality check.
Just because they are doing check on misrepresentation does not mean that I will be rejected right?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
@legalfalcon Hi. I received latest gcms notes which states Misrepresentation :1 and status says: Not Started and is assigned to someone else for verification. Is this routind check or does this mean, something triggered to be misrepresentation and they are trying tk verify?
What does your eligibility say under the ASSESSMENT in page 2?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Nothing to worry, they're probably verifying your information.
Usually you you tell why an interview has been recommended from the notes (if it's not redacted)
Begin with the notes from the Program Assistant. Then the notes from the case analyst or case processing agent. Then the notes from the Officer. Most likely the Officer's notes will be redacted.
Somewhere within those notes you'll find the answer.

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Usually you you tell why an interview has been recommended from the notes (if it's not redacted)
Begin with the notes from the Program Assistant. Then the notes from the case analyst or case processing agent. Then the notes from the Officer. Most likely the Officer's notes will be redacted.
Case processing agent notes are all good it says everything met and ready to finalize. But I claimed points for 5 yrs, 3 yrs for 1 noc and 2 yrs for another noc but agent considered only 2 yrs exp and revised the other one not sure why. Anyhow the points are still met, and officer notes are redacted. I had 4 SP refusals but I gave details of only one because I did not had any concrete details. However, last week I attached one refusal letter and informed that I had 4 refusals but dont know the details of rest 3 as I lost their letters and hence I am attaching the only lettee I have and hope this will help you to find other 3 details.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Case processing agent notes are all good it says everything met and ready to finalize. But I claimed points for 5 yrs, 3 yrs for 1 noc and 2 yrs for another noc but agent considered only 2 yrs exp and revised the other one not sure why. Anyhow the points are still met, and officer notes are redacted. I had 4 SP refusals but I gave details of only one because I did not had any concrete details. However, last week I attached one refusal letter and informed that I had 4 refusals but dont know the details of rest 3 as I lost their letters and hence I am attaching the only lettee I have and hope this will help you to find other 3 details.
OK.
Was the 5 years in one company or 3 years for one and 2 years for another? And was this employment in Canada?

As for the refusals, I think you have done all you could do, and sending the documents afterwards might help your case.

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
OK.
Was the 5 years in one company or 3 years for one and 2 years for another? And was this employment in Canada?

As for the refusals, I think you have done all you could do, and sending the documents afterwards might help your case.
In same company 5 yrs now 6 yrs

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
The reason for the interview is never disclosed in the notes. As that vitiates the entire purpose of the interview and takes the surprise element away. For all applicants, who have an interview scheduled, will also have the relevant note redacted.

However, subsequently after the interview, the note may be released on a case by basis if you request another GCMS notes.

Reactions: Dan122

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
OK.
The reason for the interview is never disclosed in the notes. As that vitiates the entire purpose of the interview and takes the surprise element away. For all applicants, who have an interview scheduled, will also have the relevant note redacted.

However, subsequently after the interview, the note may be released on a case by basis if you request another GCMS notes.
OK.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Here is some more info on interviews;

The purpose of the interview is to gather information to make a decision on the application. An interview may only be required if there are concerns related to eligibility or admissibility for the application.

Officers conduct interviews with applicants to:
  • ensure that information submitted on the application is truthful and complete;
  • detect and deter fraud;
  • clarify specific information;
  • conduct quality control;
  • give counselling;
  • provide applicants with an opportunity to respond to concerns regarding elements of the application;
  • assess knowledge and language;
  • check health and security grounds;
  • inform applicants about decisions.
Conducting interviews describes the steps that should be followed when conducting interviews

Reactions: Mike@2019