VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Average by province. Very important for PNP guys.

Sample for AINP isn't big.

sgvgcanada

Nov 13, 2019
My timeline so far:
Category: EE PNP + CEC.

- 06 Nov. 2019: AOR

- 27 Nov. 2019: When I logged in, I notice the current status was "Application/profile updated". On viewing the full application status, I noticed the following two changes: (A) Medical result: Passed; (B) Background check: Changed from "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your background check."

- 28 Nov. 2019: Received email, "Your application has been updated." But, when I logged in, I did not see any changes.

- 11 Dec. 2019: Ghost update. When I logged in, current status was "Application/profile updated".

Any idea at what stage my application might be?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
My timeline so far:
Category: EE PNP + CEC.

- 06 Nov. 2019: AOR

- 27 Nov. 2019: When I logged in, I notice the current status was "Application/profile updated". On viewing the full application status, I noticed the following two changes: (A) Medical result: Passed; (B) Background check: Changed from "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your background check."

- 28 Nov. 2019: Received email, "Your application has been updated." But, when I logged in, I did not see any changes.

- 11 Dec. 2019: Ghost update. When I logged in, current status was "Application/profile updated".

Any idea at what stage my application might be?
based on your timeline, you are in IP2...

Post-submission stages: False IP2 - Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from “You do not need a medical exam.” to “You have passed the medical exam.” There is no email for MEP .

Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it’s been " updated " but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being “submitted”. Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.

Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - “In progress” 1: Background Check changes to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.

NA2 - “Not Applicable” 2: Background Check changes to “Not Applicable” again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email .

Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - “In progress” 2: Background Check changes to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” No email .

sgvgcanada

Nov 13, 2019

Post-submission stages: False IP2 - Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from “You do not need a medical exam.” to “You have passed the medical exam.” There is no email for MEP .

Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it’s been " updated " but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being “submitted”. Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.

Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - “In progress” 1: Background Check changes to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.

NA2 - “Not Applicable” 2: Background Check changes to “Not Applicable” again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email .

Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - “In progress” 2: Background Check changes to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” No email .
False IP2 or Real IP2? Does it mean I passed Eligibility, R10 check, and criminality?
Thanks for the prompt response.

Mig29

Dec 19, 2019

Something similar here, but I wasn't really paying attention to the status..

AOR: Nov 28
MEP: Dec 17
Biometric instructions: Dec 17
Biometric done & updated on account: Dec 18 day time (India)

Ghost update: Dec 18- evening
Current Status: Weare processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

What's my status ? Seems like Real IP2

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Something similar here, but I wasn't really paying attention to the status..

AOR: Nov 28
MEP: Dec 17
Biometric instructions: Dec 17
Biometric done & updated on account: Dec 18 day time (India)

Ghost update: Dec 18- evening
Current Status: Weare processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

What's my status ? Seems like Real IP2
I am cautious that you've been in the process only few weeks, so can't say... anyhow those are just indicative factors, they don't really mean much... at least as per my observation goes :) better indicator is time: when you are waiting 4-5 months you may get ppr any day after that.

Mig29

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah, thats what I was expecting 4-5 months..and I was not really paying attention to the details like status wordings.

Anyways, any idea if a high CRS has impact on processing time? Just curious.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Yeah, thats what I was expecting 4-5 months..and I was not really paying attention to the details like status wordings.

Anyways, any idea if a high CRS has impact on processing time? Just curious.
No, not at all :)

kongimi6

Dec 20, 2019
@andy108 Please add me to the Whatsapp group:

My timeline:
AOR: 9th November 2019
MEP: 29th November 2019
Biometric: 2nd December 2019
Stream: PNP-Outland (Ontario)

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
My timeline:
AOR: 4th November 2019
MEP: 26th November 2019
Background: 26th November 2019 (IP2)
Stream: PNP-Inland(Ontario)

Maxroy

Sep 11, 2019
Hi guys I got a second update today.

AOR - November 15

My first update was on December 5. Changes were 1) progress bar 2) BG - "we do not need" to
"We are processing". Note: no medical update at this time.

I called IRCC on December 17 to ask about my status. The agent said BG is under process and upfront medical result was available but not linked to my profile.

Today I received a second update and found that I passed medical. No other changes.

Can someone tell me about my current status?

Inland applicant

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi guys I got a second update today.

AOR - November 15

My first update was on December 5. Changes were 1) progress bar 2) BG - "we do not need" to
"We are processing". Note: no medical update at this time.

I called IRCC on December 17 to ask about my status. The agent said BG is under process and upfront medical result was available but not linked to my profile.

Today I received a second update and found that I passed medical. No other changes.

Can someone tell me about my current status?

Inland applicant
Mate, you have just passed medicals. :) That's you current status, don't expect anything else at this stage

Reactions: Maxroy

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108 Please add me to the Whatsapp group:

My timeline:
AOR: 9th November 2019
MEP: 29th November 2019
Biometric: 2nd December 2019
Stream: PNP-Outland (Ontario)
My timeline:
AOR: 4th November 2019
MEP: 26th November 2019
Background: 26th November 2019 (IP2)
Stream: PNP-Inland(Ontario)
Congrats! Mostly PNPs are nowadays.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns pre-Christmas report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Statuses by months:
The processing time is roughly 7-10 months as of now on average.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Annual number of PPRs reported on the tracker:
*As we can see the number of PPRs reported this year has been record breaking, nearl 4500 people reported PPR.

Number of PPRs by month:
*As you can see November & December are quite slow compared to the rest of the year.

Total number of applicants per month:
*We know that about 70,000 people were invited, this year, some of them won't apply there numbers range from 10% - 20% of ITAs will not be submitted as eAPRs. Meaning that tracker has about 7%-9% of all applicants that were invited in EE draws. As time progresses this number will increase a bit.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applications-submitted-by-period-2

Average by nationality:
*Usual list of countries with very long processing time.

Average processing time by Province:

Average by VO:
*Interestingly, Sydney is slower than Ottawa.

Average processing time across all streams:

Average by stream:
*Some interesting stats: Based on the myimmitracker data, in the past 3 months PNP applicants constituted 20-30% of all eAPR filings (RED on the chart). This is compared to generally 5%-9% for the past 12 months.

Applicants by Stream:
Quite a large share of PNPs here too.

Average time from AOR to IP1:

Applications from PNP applicants:
*We can see unprecedented numbers, compared to 2017 when OINP issued a lot of invites. This reflects in CRS score being in high 460s. This will come down later.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

Reactions: pisces88