Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Thanks RN-LauraB,

Do you mind sharing the updates on your GCMS notes if you have received?

When i say no updates on my side mean not at all i.e. no medical pass etc etc :)

I haven't received my notes as yet. It says approx. 35 days but that will probably be longer now with everything going on.

Oh really? Maybe submit a webform enquiry and order your GCMS notes. My fingers are crossed for you that you get some update soon!

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
First time when I called cic , the agent said its PASSED. Second time when I called , the agent said its MET. So still not clear .
Most of what i read here says that eligibility met is the same as recommended pass and needs final review to set it to passed. Few people here saying eligibility met is the same as passed. In my experience I had spoken to three call center agent who told me that eligibility met is the same as passed.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Most of what i read here says that eligibility met is the same as recommended pass and needs final review to set it to passed. Few people here saying eligibility met is the same as passed. In my experience I had spoken to three call center agent who told me that eligibility met is the same as passed.
Looks like met also means passed. So, recommend passed and met is not the same?

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
First time when I called cic , the agent said its PASSED. Second time when I called , the agent said its MET. So still not clear .
Did you get a GU when it changed to not applicable or it changed silently without yout profile showimg updated status?

Sorry for asking too many questions :)