+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 sponsorship application

Clusted101

Sep 1, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone,
I have got all my documents together and I'm going to try to send out my application tomorrow and was hoping for some tips on how to organize it all ( I already have but want more opinions) what type of envelope should I use to out it all in. And any success stories please and how long did it take.

Jazzercise

Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2019
Thank you! I have everything in that order.
Just wondering if I should put everything in separate folders with a heading and table of content
Entirely up to you. For our application we put the OWP in a separate folder that had my name, date of birth, and OWP written on it. We broke the PR application into three separate folders: Part A (the one with all the forms), Part B (sponsor documents), and Part B (principal applicant documents) On these three folders we wrote the sponsor and principal applicant's names and dates of birth, as well as what was inside (Part A, Part B, and so on). We then shoved all four folders into a small FedEx box and shipped it off. Accepted without issue.

Some people do a whole letter of introduction and table of contents, but it's not necessary. Some people do all sorts of color coding tabs, but that's also unnecessary. I think I read somewhere some of these "helpful" frills are ripped off since they like to organize things to their liking, haha.