+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Ngongocminhduc

Dec 31, 2018
Waw that's so nice, Congratulations to all of you and I hope the rest receive approval too very soon :)
I don't think I will be able to receive mine unfortunately but I hope all of you do :) best of luck
Do you have any way to contract Cic or take a webform to know my OWP application? I submited Oct 25. But No link, no e-mail, no return. What should I do now?

Reactions: Geno.uss

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Lots of OWP's approved....congrats everyone :) Now come on November 27th applicants :)

We still haven't been able to link so not sure HOW we will find out. We have called and send webform and they both confirmed all is well but still no linking :-(

Suze7982

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Alberta
Can I ask those who had owp approved...are you going by the date you sent it, or the date they have put in myCiC? I sent mine and it was received 29th Nov...but myCiC says received 22nd Nov

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
Can I ask those who had owp approved...are you going by the date you sent it, or the date they have put in myCiC? I sent mine and it was received 29th Nov...but myCiC says received 22nd Nov
The date that matters is the date they received. For example, my date for the owp and the pr processing is always Nov 15, which is when they received my app. It is also noted in your AOR letter.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lots of OWP's approved....congrats everyone :) Now come on November 27th applicants :)

We still haven't been able to link so not sure HOW we will find out. We have called and send webform and they both confirmed all is well but still no linking :-(
Soon you will get yours @YvonneP :)