+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 CEC Applications

snowoxy

Jan 16, 2015
Ruyodono said:
Just go into the info on permanent resident selection and press info on ee and wen its done talking it will give you the option to press 0 to talk to an agent and how did you get 700 plus do you have a job offer ?
- Thanks for the info. If so, obviously I was wrong. I will try again later.
- Yep, I am currently working in Canada with LMO/job offer and its valid til Jun 2016.

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Np that makes sense i didnt get into cec last yr but doesnt mean i wont tell people stuff that i found out im ganna see if i can head home because i applied dec and the agent told me this morning that they received info that the cap was filled but only in this yr did they find out it was filled and reason being that they received way too many applications majority of which came from people currently outside of the country

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
Lottie604 said:
Are people waiting to get their applications back before applying under EE?

I feel like I am wasting time waiting..

But if I apply under EE I have to get my ECA and PC started now.

Is anyone else feeling the same? :( :(
Same boat as yours.. waiting to receive my application back... already applied for ECA... as soon that's done im ready to enter the EE pool under CEC...

Lottie604

Nov 19, 2014
HB.Agenda2 said:
Same boat as yours.. waiting to receive my application back... already applied for ECA... as soon that's done im ready to enter the EE pool under CEC...
Ok I am going to apply for my ECA now too. Do you think we can submit our profiles and select "No" for ECA, but then once we get it update the profile to say "yes" and include the report number?

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HB.Agenda2 : How many points do you think you'd have after the ECA done ?
I'm planning the same

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
Lottie604 said:
Ok I am going to apply for my ECA now too. Do you think we can submit our profiles and select "No" for ECA, but then once we get it update the profile to say "yes" and include the report number?
i'm pretty sure you could... i haven't tried my hand at making my profile yet because i don't wanna have less points and be sitting at the bottom of the tank.. once i have all at hand... i'll enter everything at once... do you have a LMIA?

Lottie604

Nov 19, 2014
HB.Agenda2 said:
i'm pretty sure you could... i haven't tried my hand at making my profile yet because i don't wanna have less points and be sitting at the bottom of the tank.. once i have all at hand... i'll enter everything at once... do you have a LMIA?
No I dont have an LMIA so my points will be pretty low, I have enquired at my job about an LMIA and they are looking into it. My current Visa expires in July.

So frustrating since I had a pretty good chance with the old system- but now I don't know if Ill ever get invited!

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
Lottie604 said:
No I dont have an LMIA so my points will be pretty low, I have enquired at my job about an LMIA and they are looking into it. My current Visa expires in July.

So frustrating since I had a pretty good chance with the old system- but now I don't know if Ill ever get invited!
oh that's a short period you have left... don't loose hopes bud... get your ECA asap and enter the pool... urge your employer to get you the LMIA... if that comes through... you'll definitely get the PR... whats your NOC...

Lottie604

Nov 19, 2014
HB.Agenda2 said:
oh that's a short period you have left... don't loose hopes bud... get your ECA asap and enter the pool... urge your employer to get you the LMIA... if that comes through... you'll definitely get the PR... whats your NOC...
Yeah im really worried.. my NOC is 1123 (Cat A)

Thanks though! I am hopeful that it will work out, and depending on the next couple of draws we might learn more about what points you need to get an ITA.

Windmill

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Just got our application back, received November 10th. Waiting for LMIA and then apply for EE which gives us over 900 points.

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
My application also came back. It was received on Nov 4th. at the CIO.
NOC 2171
I'm working with an attorney, so first step is to extend my workpermit and start working on the EE

jroockley

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hello forum, my application was received Nov17th. Nothing back as of yet, but have started my EE profile. Now going to push work to try for a LMIA before applying, any idea of how long they take?. It's all so confusing again, i have to leave Canada in May as my current visa expires

I was NOC 8255, when i sent my application there were only 6 in my code out of 200!

arajat

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Hi guys just got my app back today received nov 17 manager position' I just did ee and got 430. I Dont understand why they want us to do job Bank after you do ee even after I stated that I already have a job offer and I am in canada already working..it says to update the profile with a valid job offer letter how and where