+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 CEC Applications

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharepoint is right.
I sent on Oct. 24th, 2014 it was received on OCt 27th, 2014. and i got it back today i.r : Feb 3rd 2015.
My NOC code is 2174.

: I'm very depresed right now! dunno what to do! :-[ :'(

nmodi

Jan 26, 2015
Hey I am feeling very sad for you. I will be in same line.
My application going to return I know now.

I already called to CIC and they said same thing. Cap was full.

Guys let me know what we can do now ...

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've applied for EE. and dont see anything that can be done to mend this situation.

Froze950

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Hey guys,

I need help. My cousin had applied for CEC last year in December. But she is in NOC A.

So all the applications are being returned irrespective of the NOC ? ( ones sent after OCT 20th )

Ramagev

Jan 10, 2015
Same happened to me... Sad

I got my application back today. I belong to NOC 0911 = A
The reason they said on the explanation letter is that the CAP is reached.

They recommended apply under EE. I'll start all over again...

my application got there Nov.05/2014

Ramagev

Jan 10, 2015
I guess everybody is going to get the applications back...

Just because they don't want to do the "dirty" job any more typing all datas... So now We can apply online (Express Entry) and it is going to be easier and faster.

As they say online less than 6 months... Really???!!! :mad:

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the link tothe EE teleconferencing link that CIC had with stakeholders in the third week of december, 2014.

https://instaud.io/4dB
hopefully, that may answer a lot of questions

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
the_lion said:
Sharepoint is right.
I sent on Oct. 24th, 2014 it was received on OCt 27th, 2014. and i got it back today i.r : Feb 3rd 2015.
My NOC code is 2174.

: I'm very depresed right now! dunno what to do! :-[ :'(
Hi there... sorry to hear that your application was returned... i had sent mine on 19th Nov and hoping to have it returned back soon. Feeling super depressed but gearing up to enter the EE pool. I had a question for you. Did you receive your complete package back with all the paperwork? Did they also send you back your Original IELTS/CELPIP Test copy?

I'm asking because sooner or later we'd all need to submit our English test results towards the Express Entry? If they aren't sending back our English test copy then I should order additional copy from the testing authorities.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had the same concerns as you did.
They sent back everything to me including te Bank Draft, Original ILETS results and every single document that i had originally sent!
Atleast, in that case, I'm at a little peace!

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
the_lion said:
I had the same concerns as you did.
They sent back everything to me including te Bank Draft, Original ILETS results and every single document that i had originally sent!
Atleast, in that case, I'm at a little peace!
phew!! thanks... that's a relief... i'm stupid to not have any scans or photocopy of my score sheet because it arrived just a day before i sent my aplication... that way i don't even remember my individual band scores... so when i need to enter the score for the EE profile... i have nothing... so i should just wait right... to get it back in my hands to make an EE profile... also i've applied for ECA through WES... so waiting for that to come through then i'm finally ready to enter the EE pol...