RPRF: May 15; RCMP: June 02
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
18-10-2014
ukcj said:
so guys finally i got the reedy for visa email this afternoon (ppr)
nov 20th 2013 application
rprf 15th may 2014
in process 21 august 2104
decision made 10th october 2014
ppr 21st october 2014

can't wait I'm over the moon will be sending in mail 2moro morning I'm from visa exempt country (united kingdom) so won't take long yippee :)
Good for you mate. A month less than a year eh. Well glad the wait is over now. Congrats.

rovimatulac

Apr 4, 2014
Hi!
The IO called me last Tuesday and asked about my connection with my sponsor then she also called her after. After they talked my sponsor informed me that the IO said we have weak connection (she's a family friend) and they are afraid that ill move to alberta where my aunt is. Im nervous of the outcome. Would it really affect my application? How long will it take for them to release their decision. Thank you!

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
sohrabshabani said:
Hi guys,

I am Novemeber 2013 applicant. I applies under PNP from Toronto. Here is my timeline:

Application sent: Novemeber 12, 2013
Received file number: February 09, 2013
Medical request by CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia: February 09, 2013
Medical result received by CIO: February 21
RPRF request by CIO: May 15, 2014
RPRF paied: 21 May 2014

Hi! Do u need to pay the gscm notes?

ONLINE APPLICATION status: Application received, medical received

It had been more than 4 months since I paid RPRF and emailed the receipt to CIO. However, my online application status did not change to "in process" yet. I received an email from CIO in Nova scotia saying that my file has been transferred to Ottawa for further processing. I think it is possible that CIO did not send copy of my RPRF payment when they transferred my file to Ottawa. Some of my friends who APPLIED after me got passport request!!I did not receive any call or email regarding QA from Ontario government. I ordered GSCM notes. I should receive it in the next couple of days...

SAB1234

Jun 10, 2014
sohrabshabani said:
Hi,

By the way what is your timeline? Are you Ontario applicant?
Thanks. My AOR is Nov 22, 2013 and my appliction has been in process for almost 4 months now. I am Alberta applicant. Did you get your GSCM yet?

fuzzywarb

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I'm gonna drop this here....

Anyone who is a long term viewer of this message board will maybe remember my situation. I'll run it by those who don't. Plus there's important updates for anyone that does!

Sent my PR app back in November last year, I was a BC PNP nominee. Had medicals done a month later and paid the RPRF fee in May. A week later, CIC emailed me requesting that I pay the RPRF fee. I emailed them straight back with my receipt and nothing. This continued on for months, my app was stuck at IN PROCESS at this point via the online system.
I finally had a response in July, requesting that again, I pay my RPRF fee. A whole 8/10 weeks after paying it. A few weeks later, I called CIC. They (as usual) were bland and couldn't tell me a great deal, but were able to confirm that although my payment was indeed processed, it was not uploaded to the Sydney system. A mess up on their behalf to put it in simpler terms. Thus delaying my application.

I left Canada and my job in August of this year. Family reasons forced me to be closer to my home in England. In my calls and emails to CIC I made this clear that this was potentially the case.
Upon leaving, I took my application further into my own hands and repeatedly emailed both Sydney and Ottawa on an almost daily basis. I sent them my UCI and application numbers and requested that they update my file to show as paid and further on my application. I even went as far as including my payment receipt in every email.
Low and behold, three weeks ago, my status online FINALLY, turned to DECISION MADE. A whole five months after paying the RPRF fee. Then, just last week I received the all elusive Ottawa email, requesting my passport details. Relief! All be it an utter disgrace of a service. Shambolic in fact.
My question now then is this. When going back over to collect my paperwork and to flagpole, do I need to present anything? I'm not employed by said job anymore, though my work permit is still valid till Feb of 2015. My plan is grab my stamp and return to England a week later. Is this ok?
I was thinking of maybe even going over on a one way ticket incase of any issues. Maybe I'm being paranoid.

I have a Canadian address where the mail is going.

Hope you're all good X :) :)

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
fuzzywarb said:
Guys, I'm gonna drop this here....

Anyone who is a long term viewer of this message board will maybe remember my situation. I'll run it by those who don't. Plus there's important updates for anyone that does!

Sent my PR app back in November last year, I was a BC PNP nominee. Had medicals done a month later and paid the RPRF fee in May. A week later, CIC emailed me requesting that I pay the RPRF fee. I emailed them straight back with my receipt and nothing. This continued on for months, my app was stuck at IN PROCESS at this point via the online system.
I finally had a response in July, requesting that again, I pay my RPRF fee. A whole 8/10 weeks after paying it. A few weeks later, I called CIC. They (as usual) were bland and couldn't tell me a great deal, but were able to confirm that although my payment was indeed processed, it was not uploaded to the Sydney system. A mess up on their behalf to put it in simpler terms. Thus delaying my application.

I left Canada and my job in August of this year. Family reasons forced me to be closer to my home in England. In my calls and emails to CIC I made this clear that this was potentially the case.
Upon leaving, I took my application further into my own hands and repeatedly emailed both Sydney and Ottawa on an almost daily basis. I sent them my UCI and application numbers and requested that they update my file to show as paid and further on my application. I even went as far as including my payment receipt in every email.
Low and behold, three weeks ago, my status online FINALLY, turned to DECISION MADE. A whole five months after paying the RPRF fee. Then, just last week I received the all elusive Ottawa email, requesting my passport details. Relief! All be it an utter disgrace of a service. Shambolic in fact.
My question now then is this. When going back over to collect my paperwork and to flagpole, do I need to present anything? I'm not employed by said job anymore, though my work permit is still valid till Feb of 2015. My plan is grab my stamp and return to England a week later. Is this ok?
I was thinking of maybe even going over on a one way ticket incase of any issues. Maybe I'm being paranoid.

I have a Canadian address where the mail is going.

Hope you're all good X :) :)

I am soooo happy for you and UKCJ...:)

vonmitch

Oct 26, 2012
Hello, just wanna share our timeline..me and my wife are november applicants (guess we applied before the nov. 28 deadline)
They received our application jan.27,2014
then started processing july 23,2014 they received as well ou medical results.paid too the rprf last june
Our status are still "IN PROCESS" anybody have their PPR's already?
Thanks. ;)

RicenTortilla

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vonmitch said:
Hello, just wanna share our timeline..me and my wife are november applicants (guess we applied before the nov. 28 deadline)
They received our application jan.27,2014
then started processing july 23,2014 they received as well ou medical results.paid too the rprf last june
Our status are still "IN PROCESS" anybody have their PPR's already?
Thanks. ;)
I think u mean that u applied for PNP in November but ur considered as a January applicant because your file for PR was received in January 27, 2014. Anyways your PPR should be coming soon, a lot of applicants from January are getting PPR now. Good luck

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
rovimatulac said:
Hi!
The IO called me last Tuesday and asked about my connection with my sponsor then she also called her after. After they talked my sponsor informed me that the IO said we have weak connection (she's a family friend) and they are afraid that ill move to alberta where my aunt is. Im nervous of the outcome. Would it really affect my application? How long will it take for them to release their decision. Thank you!
This doesn't sound very encouraging.. :(

wreckitralph

Dec 24, 2012
Hello,
I am a November applicant. Its been almost an year since I have applied

Its been 4 months that I have submitted the RRPF fees in July for me and my wife. I have not received any further information on the status of the application.
My Ecas show Application Received, Medical Received. I am unsure about the state of my application now. I have ordered the GCMS notes an everything looks fine in them.

Is it normal happening with other November applicants? What should I do now?
Pls reply and share your timelines.

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
wreckitralph said:
Hello,
I am a November applicant. Its been almost an year since I have applied

Its been 4 months that I have submitted the RRPF fees in July for me and my wife. I have not received any further information on the status of the application.
My Ecas show Application Received, Medical Received. I am unsure about the state of my application now. I have ordered the GCMS notes an everything looks fine in them.

Is it normal happening with other November applicants? What should I do now?
Pls reply and share your timelines.
I am nov 1 applicant too n still in same situation as you. they have their own way of doing things n theres no alternative to just sitting here n waiting patiently

wreckitralph

Dec 24, 2012
Hello, Yesterday I got email from Delhi High Commission asking me to submit the fingerprints from RCMP to their office in New Delhi India. Is it normal?
Has anyone been asked for the same thing by High Commission of India?

Moderators pls replyy

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.