April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
nitika_joshi said:
There was an email I recd on 15th May from CIO-sydney asking for PCC.
I sent PCC after that. My PCC were issues in Nov, last year.
Ok Thanks for clarifying. I wonder why they keep sending multiple emails for same thing it only adds to our tensions.
Anyways!!! I hope you get your DM soon and I get IP soon :) :) ;) ;)

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Guys i got this email when i was requested further docs ...,

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. A new and original police clearance certificatefor Australia is required. Please refer to the CIC website for complete instructions to obtain this certificate.

Do u think they specifically asked for australian one cuz i dint submit that with file but canafian rcmp fingerprints i did attach to application... so i only submitted australian... i never got into IP n its been almist 2 months since i submitted .. what do u think

enon

Nov 9, 2012
Hi Guys,

For some reason I can't create or edit a signature, so I am recapping my status here:

Ontario PNP
Job Offer: Yes
Application Received: Nov 15, 2013
AOR: January 6, 2014
Medical received: February 2014
PCCs received: February 7, 2014
Reminder email: May 15, 2014
RPRF: May 30, 2014

I am still at "Application Received". I emailed CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry on May 15 asking about the status of my application.

They replied on June 17 to tell me that my application was still at the Sydney CIO, and had not been forwarded to Ottawa CPC yet.

My question is: are applications forwarded to Ottawa only when the status changes to IP, or can it happen before that?

My next question is:

Should I email CIO Sydney Search Enquiry (CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca) again to ask what the status of my application is?

Or should I instead email the Ottawa CPC (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) to ask?

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
fuzzywarb said:
Anyone else had anything this week?
Nothing for me...I think next week is week for dm for nov applications

fuzzywarb

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitika_joshi said:
Nothing for me...I think next week is week for dm for nov applications
Some November 12th's got them July 1st.

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
gav89singh said:

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. A new and original police clearance certificatefor Australia is required. Please refer to the CIC website for complete instructions to obtain this certificate.

Do u think they specifically asked for australian one cuz i dint submit that with file but canafian rcmp fingerprints i did attach to application... so i only submitted australian... i never got into IP n its been almist 2 months since i submitted .. what do u think
can someone gimme a n advice on this please.

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
gav89singh said:

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
You MUST reply to them immediately stating that you have already sent them the Australian PCC along with the tracking number. Attach the photocopy of Australian PCC.
Please ask them to confirm if they have recd your PCC or not.
Also send an email quoting your UCI+Name
You should send a fax as well to Sydney CIO office. # is 902-270-8534.

Here is the text of the letter I sent:
Attn: DJA-Team1
Case Processing Agent
CIC
CIO Correspondence
49, Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS. B1P5Z2

Sub: Regarding UCI ******* Nitika Joshi, BC PNP Application for PR, pending documents.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I received the attached email from you yesterday, dated 06/17/2014, stating the following documents are outstanding/pending from my end:

1. FBI Police Clearance for myself, the primary applicant, Nitika Joshi (UCI), DOB:.
2. Police Clearance from India for myself, Nitika Joshi.
3. FBI Police Clearance for my spouse, (UCI-), DOB: .
4. Police Clearance from India for my spouse, (UCI-).
5. Schedule A-IMM5669 for my spouse was required as he had missed some information previously.

Here are the actions I have taken on all the above points:
1. All Original Police clearances (FBI and Indian), for myself and my spouse, were sent to your office after I received a reminder email on 15/May/2014. The above documents from #1 to #4 (all Original Police clearances for both myself and my spouse), were received by your office on 22/May/2014.

1.1. The Canada Post Express Mail tracking number was **(****.
1.2. The above package was signed by DS, as per Canada post website and was received on 22/May/2014 at 8:38 AM. Evidence screenshot Attached in this letter.
2. Regarding my spouse’s newly and freshly signed Schedule A, I have faxed it at the Sydney office Fax number, +1-902-2708534 at 8:56AM, PST on 06/18/2014.

I am anyways attaching a fully completed Schedule A for my spouse duly signed by him.
This package also contains a supplementary sheet for Question#8 as there was not enough room on the original form. Supplementary sheet is signed by him as well.
I am also enclosing photocopies of our Police Clearance certificates, Originals were sent already on 22/May/2014 as stated above.

I would be grateful if you could confirm receipt of these documents and move my PR application to the next steps.

Regards
Nitika Joshi
UCI:
Application#:
Address
Surrey. BC. V3T5E4

Hope this helps.

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
nitika_joshi said:
You MUST reply to them immediately stating that you have already sent them the Australian PCC along with the tracking number. Attach the photocopy of Australian PCC.
Please ask them to confirm if they have recd your PCC or not.
Also send an email quoting your UCI+Name
You should send a fax as well to Sydney CIO office. # is 902-270-8534.

Here is the text of the letter I sent:
Attn: DJA-Team1
Case Processing Agent
CIC
CIO Correspondence
49, Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS. B1P5Z2

Sub: Regarding UCI ******* Nitika Joshi, BC PNP Application for PR, pending documents.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I received the attached email from you yesterday, dated 06/17/2014, stating the following documents are outstanding/pending from my end:

1. FBI Police Clearance for myself, the primary applicant, Nitika Joshi (UCI), DOB:.
2. Police Clearance from India for myself, Nitika Joshi.
3. FBI Police Clearance for my spouse, (UCI-), DOB: .
4. Police Clearance from India for my spouse, (UCI-).
5. Schedule A-IMM5669 for my spouse was required as he had missed some information previously.

Here are the actions I have taken on all the above points:
1. All Original Police clearances (FBI and Indian), for myself and my spouse, were sent to your office after I received a reminder email on 15/May/2014. The above documents from #1 to #4 (all Original Police clearances for both myself and my spouse), were received by your office on 22/May/2014.

1.1. The Canada Post Express Mail tracking number was **(****.
1.2. The above package was signed by DS, as per Canada post website and was received on 22/May/2014 at 8:38 AM. Evidence screenshot Attached in this letter.
2. Regarding my spouse's newly and freshly signed Schedule A, I have faxed it at the Sydney office Fax number, +1-902-2708534 at 8:56AM, PST on 06/18/2014.

I am anyways attaching a fully completed Schedule A for my spouse duly signed by him.
This package also contains a supplementary sheet for Question#8 as there was not enough room on the original form. Supplementary sheet is signed by him as well.
I am also enclosing photocopies of our Police Clearance certificates, Originals were sent already on 22/May/2014 as stated above.

I would be grateful if you could confirm receipt of these documents and move my PR application to the next steps.

Regards
Nitika Joshi
UCI:
Application#:
Address
Surrey. BC. V3T5E4

Hope this helps.
thanks a lot for sucha detailed reply nitika ... i have emailed them n they confirned the receipt of that buf ny concern was that i was wondering if they asked for candian as well as indian alongwith the australian.

But i hv already submitted those with application .. what do you sense from my post of email text from them

and when they asked ur spouse's indian did they mention specifically about the indian one or just said like all the countries he has lived in since 18 yrs of age ?

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
gav89singh said:
thanks a lot for sucha detailed reply nitika ... i have emailed them n they confirned the receipt of that buf ny concern was that i was wondering if they asked for candian as well as indian alongwith the australian.

But i hv already submitted those with application .. what do you sense from my post of email text from them

and when they asked ur spouse's indian did they mention specifically about the indian one or just said like all the countries he has lived in since 18 yrs of age ?
It was for both the countries that we had lived in (India and USA). So dont worry too much if they have confirmed rect of your documents. You should also email CPC-Ottawa for the status. They reply pretty quickly, usually the next day. :)