10-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP result sent with application
Med's Request
15-May-2014
Med's Done....
19-May-2014
Passport Req..
09-June-2014 (requested for VO change); VO change confirmation email on 14-July-2014;
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2014
Guys, how can we get to know that any document sent after the application gets attached to the file in Visa office. For example sending the PCC after the application reached CPP-O

gagan d

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
Med's Request
16-05-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
Any one got AOR today morning, thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
santhoshnt said:
Guys, how can we get to know that any document sent after the application gets attached to the file in Visa office. For example sending the PCC after the application reached CPP-O
In some cases CIC acknowledges the receipt of documents. Wait for a week or two and then email CPP-O and
ask if they've received the documents. If they don't respond, you will see all correspondence ( in- and outgoing ) in your
GCMS notes, once you order the first set.

sairaj2311

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
06-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
10-Dec-2013
Hi Toby

what mode should we send the PCC after receiving AOR. I got my AOR by email...

PCC scan and email to CPP-O is acceptable?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sairaj2311 said:
Hi Toby

what mode should we send the PCC after receiving AOR. I got my AOR by email...

PCC scan and email to CPP-O is acceptable?
You have to mail the original PCC to CPP-O. Scans are not accepted. Also, if your PCC is not in either English
or French you will have to get it translated.
On my website http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/ on the CANADAVISA LINKS page is a link called 'How do I contact CPP-0'
you will find instructions and the address to email your PCC there.

sairaj2311

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
06-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
10-Dec-2013
Gr8 thanks Toby - we are lucky to have you here!! :D

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
iam_toby said:
You have to mail the original PCC to CPP-O. Scans are not accepted. Also, if your PCC is not in either English
or French you will have to get it translated.
On my website http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/ on the CANADAVISA LINKS page is a link called 'How do I contact CPP-0'
you will find instructions and the address to email your PCC there.
I got my AOR on Friday and now I need to send a letter of explanation that I forgot to send at the time of sending my application. Where do I send it? To Ottawa? So basically as I understood from my AOR letter:

"Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence."

I need to state my application number, client number, and send it by courier or reg mail to CPP Ottawa?

Correct me if I am wrong, people, thank you so much!!!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ukulele said:
I got my AOR on Friday and now I need to send a letter of explanation that I forgot to send at the time of sending my application. Where do I send it? To Ottawa? So basically as I understood from my AOR letter:

"Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence."

I need to state my application number, client number, and send it by courier or reg mail to CPP Ottawa?

Correct me if I am wrong, people, thank you so much!!!

Refer to my post above, where I pointed out my website and the link on how to contact CPP-O.
Here's the link again: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/

If you haven't sent your PCC with your application, you have to mail it ( the original document + plus translations if applicable ) to CPP-Ottawa. And yes, in the cover letter state all the information I mentioned in my website and CIC pointed out in their AOR email.

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
iam_toby said:
Refer to my post above, where I pointed out my website and the link on how to contact CPP-O.
Here's the link again: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/

If you haven't sent your PCC with your application, you have to mail it ( the original document + plus translations if applicable ) to CPP-Ottawa. And yes, in the cover letter state all the information I mentioned in my website and CIC pointed out in their AOR email.
I have just read you link. No, it is no PCC, I want to send a letter of explanation only! Should I email the Word File, or should I e-mail the text withing the body of the email?
Also is it a good idea to send a physical copy of it? I also have fax at my convenience which to me is the best way to send something because it gives you a confirmation of receipt.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ukulele said:
I have just read you link. No, it is no PCC, I want to send a letter of explanation only! Should I email the Word File, or should I e-mail the text withing the body of the email?
Also is it a good idea to send a physical copy of it? I also have fax at my convenience which to me is the best way to send something because it gives you a confirmation of receipt.
I would put the text in the email itself and attach the word document. You don't need to send a hardcopy or fax it.
Unless the document requires a signature, then I would print, sign, scan and email it.

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
iam_toby said:
I would put the text in the email itself and attach the word document. You don't need to send a hardcopy or fax it.
Unless the document requires a signature, then I would print, sign, scan and email it.
Ok, thank you so much!
So I will just e-mail it then and that's it.

My last question re this issue. Since I only received my AOR on Friday do I need to give it a few days? I don't know if my application has reached Ottawa yet or not, and my ECAS only says we received your application on Nov 8, 2013...

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ukulele said:
Ok, thank you so much!
So I will just e-mail it then and that's it.

My last question re this issue. Since I only received my AOR on Friday do I need to give it a few days? I don't know if my application has reached Ottawa yet or not, and my ECAS only says we received your application on Nov 8, 2013...
ECAS won't change anytime soon. There's no status update when your application gets to the Ottawa office.
My application got transferred 10 days after receiving the AOR. Maybe give it a couple of days and then email CPP-O the file.

santhoshnt

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP result sent with application
Med's Request
15-May-2014
Med's Done....
19-May-2014
Passport Req..
09-June-2014 (requested for VO change); VO change confirmation email on 14-July-2014;
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2014
When can one request a GCMS file, for example when an applicant who received AOR on 2nd of November 2013 when this applicant can request GCMS?

I checked this site 'gcmsfile.com/apply.html' for some more information and its mentioned that it will cost CAD 30 per request. Is it so