+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS

leviathan_55

Nov 20, 2013
Vancouver
Congrats everyone who received their AOR for NOV 2013 applications. I have received mine few hours ago.

Application reached CIO on Nov 8th, 2013. AOR received via email on Dec 11, 2013. I have posted this question before under a separate thread and was wondering whether I can get some more expert opinions. After my application submission I realized that I forgot in include T4 from my current employer for the year 2013. I was seriously worried and I thought they would send back my application. Well Thanks to almighty they didn't send back my application. So here are my questions:

1. Should I wait a few days before I send a copy of my T4 to CPP? And Should I send them a hard copy via mail, scan and send an e-mail or both?
2. I didn't include any pay stub. just reference letter from my employer. Should I include some pay stubs for last year as well or it doesn't really matter?

Appreciate the advice

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
leviathan_55 said:
Congrats everyone who received their AOR for NOV 2013 applications. I have received mine few hours ago.

Application reached CIO on Nov 8th, 2013. AOR received via email on Dec 11, 2013. I have posted this question before under a separate thread and was wondering whether I can get some more expert opinions. After my application submission I realized that I forgot in include T4 from my current employer for the year 2013. I was seriously worried and I thought they would send back my application. Well Thanks to almighty they didn't send back my application. So here are my questions:

1. Should I wait a few days before I send a copy of my T4 to CPP? And Should I send them a hard copy via mail, scan and send an e-mail or both?
2. I didn't include any pay stub. just reference letter from my employer. Should I include some pay stubs for last year as well or it doesn't really matter?

Appreciate the advice
send T4 and paystubs via email to CPP-O with your file number in say like 20-30 days giving CIO ample time to transfer your file to Ottawa.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
leviathan_55 said:

Email to CPP-O. My file was transferred to CPP-O about 10 days after receiving the AOR. So wait 20-30 days after receiving the AOR and then email the files to CPP-O. Check me website http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/ for instructions on how to properly
address an email to CPP-O.

If you can provide reference letter, including all details according to document checklist and t4+noa then you don't need pay stubs. I only submitted t4+noa and my latest pay stub, just to make sure.

Appreciate the advice

mack_ra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
leviathan_55 said:

Appreciate the advice
How do you have your T4 from current employer for 2013 now. I guess you only receive the T4 after the year ends i.e. in early 2014 for the year 2013. Correct me if i am wrong.

I submitted my 2012 T4 with my application and few latest pay stubs and waiting for my AOR. Do i need to submit my 2013 T4 as well ?

Seniors please advise ?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mack_ra said:
How do you have your T4 from current employer for 2013 now. I guess you only receive the T4 after the year ends i.e. in early 2014 for the year 2013. Correct me if i am wrong.

I submitted my 2012 T4 with my application and few latest pay stubs and waiting for my AOR. Do i need to submit my 2013 T4 as well ?

Seniors please advise ?
You don't have to, but there's nothing wrong in with doing it :) I, as I don't have the 2013 T4 yet, submitted my latest paystub with my application, too show my year-to-date earnings. But whenever I'll get my 2013 T4, I'll email it to CPP-O.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
iam_toby said:
You don't have to, but there's nothing wrong in with doing it :) I, as I don't have the 2013 T4 yet, submitted my latest paystub with my application, too show my year-to-date earnings. But whenever I'll get my 2013 T4, I'll email it to CPP-O.
That's what my plan is... Submit 2012 T4 and NOA... Submit 2013 paystubs.. and when I get my T4 for 2013 (Somewhere in march/april 2013) I will send it to CPP-O

mack_ra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
iam_toby said:
Thanks Toby !!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
new_guy said:
That's what my plan is... Submit 2012 T4 and NOA... Submit 2013 paystubs.. and when I get my T4 for 2013 (Somewhere in march/april 2013) I will send it to CPP-O
Sounds good.

mack_ra said:
Thanks Toby !!
You're more than welcome :)
Good luck with your applications, guys!

gagan d

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
Med's Request
16-05-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
Any AOR for today..?

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
I have just got my AOR. Application received on Nov 8. The game has begun. So happy to know that I filled out all the forms correctly without expensive lawyers... Praying for medicals now. Good luck to everybody and God bless us all!!!

Here is the AOR if someone is interested:

CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 4000
SYDNEY, NS B1P 1J3

XXXXXXXXXX
P.O. BOX XXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TORONTO ON xxxxxxxxxxxx

12 December 2013

UCI: XXXXXXX
*XXXXXXX*

Application: XXXXXXX
*XXXXXXX*

XXXXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated NOV 8, 2013 in the amount of 1100 Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is XXXXXXXXX Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

MF
Service Delivery Clerk
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
Nice thanks for sharing the AOR letter..

rinkupatel.dmj

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
Doc's Request.
15/05/2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
File Transfer...
21-12-2013
Med's Request
UPFRONT - 12-04-2014
Med's Done....
ECAS UPDATED: 25-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2014 / Change of VO 11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-12-2014 @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
ukulele said:
I have just got my AOR. Application received on Nov 8. The game has begun. So happy to know that I filled out all the forms correctly without expensive lawyers... Praying for medicals now. Good luck to everybody and God bless us all!!!

Here is the AOR if someone is interested:

CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 4000
SYDNEY, NS B1P 1J3

XXXXXXXXXX
P.O. BOX XXXXXXXX

523 ST CLAIR AVENUE WEST - WYCHWOOD PO

TORONTO ON M6C 4A7

12 December 2013

UCI: XXXXXXX
*XXXXXXX*

Application: XXXXXXX
*XXXXXXX*

XXXXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated NOV 8, 2013 in the amount of 1100 Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is XXXXXXXXX Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

MF
Service Delivery Clerk
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Wait what why you paid $1100

rinkupatel.dmj

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......