Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
AOR Received.
20-01-2012 (CPC-M/Sponsor)/14-2-2012 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 10-4-2012
LANDED..........
24-5-2012
Apparently I just needed to be patient a little longer.....AOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband received it in his e-mail, with the subject "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about #######"

I am so relieved to know it's there and being looked at...thank heaven. Here is basically the rest of it with the personal important bits taken out.

"UCI: ###
Application No.: ###
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear Husband's name,
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/11/18 on behalf of the following member(s):
My Name

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.
What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.
Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

www.cic.gc.ca
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies."

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks agga for the reply

agga said:
Thanks for your words of encouragement!

It really seems things aren't treated in a linear way... I'm checking the mailbox every single day to see if anything arrives, but we got nothing yet.

I got to Canada this week with a student visa, couldn't take the waiting at distance. Now I hope my PR comes before the end of the trimester so that we don't end up with a huge student debt - but it will still be worth it having come in case it doesn't...

Next week is us!

T1gr3ss

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2011
Passport Req..
13-Feb-2012 (letter received 17-Feb-2012, sent 22-Feb-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
16-Apr-2012 (ecas DM 19-Apr-2012, received 20-Apr-2012)
LANDED..........
09-May-2012
StateOfConfusion said:
Apparently I just needed to be patient a little longer.....AOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband received it in his e-mail, with the subject "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about #######"

I am so relieved to know it's there and being looked at...thank heaven. Here is basically the rest of it with the personal important bits taken out.

"UCI: ###
Application No.: ###
Dear Husband's name,
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/11/18 on behalf of the following member(s):
My Name

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.
What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC's website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.
Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

www.cic.gc.ca
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies."

Hi, I am so worried, I am already a PR here in Canada and I'm sponsoring my husband who is in the Philippines. I received an email similar to yours but it is saying:

UCI: ********
Application No.: **********

Dear MY NAME,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/11/17.

Why is it saying I am appying for PR in Canada and not "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/11/17 on behalf of the following member(s):
HUSBAND'S NAME?

Could it be they are going to start processing the wrong thing? :(

StateOfConfusion

Star Member
Nov 13, 2011
Pennsylvania - USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
AOR Received.
20-01-2012 (CPC-M/Sponsor)/14-2-2012 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 10-4-2012
LANDED..........
24-5-2012
T1gr3ss, my guess is that the message isn't as automated as they say, and it's just a mistake of the processor and they sent you the wrong form letter. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Take it as a positive, and an AOR, and hopefully in the next couple weeks we'll have our sponsor approval :).

T1gr3ss

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
09-May-2012
StateOfConfusion said:
T1gr3ss, my guess is that the message isn't as automated as they say, and it's just a mistake of the processor and they sent you the wrong form letter. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Take it as a positive, and an AOR, and hopefully in the next couple weeks we'll have our sponsor approval :).
I thought about it too but still, the fear of the unknown is totally driving me nuts.. And yes, hoping and praying for our fast approvals. Thanks :)

tonee

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 22, 2011
my sponsor has already his DM :) i hope it's positive...

about my permanent residence application it says that medicals received :) i hope everything will be ok.

blur

Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2012
Med's Done....
04-11-2012
Passport Req..
12-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
My wife received the AOR from Mississauga this morning by email! 8)

@T1gr3ss: our email says "your application for permanent residence" too, I wouldn't worry about it.

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
tonee said:
my sponsor has already his DM :) i hope it's positive...

about my permanent residence application it says that medicals received :) i hope everything will be ok.
wooot! congrats tonee!

agga

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Montreal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
File Transfer...
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2012
LANDED..........
19-07-2012
T1gr3ss said:
Hi, I am so worried, I am already a PR here in Canada and I'm sponsoring my husband who is in the Philippines. I received an email similar to yours but it is saying:

Dear MY NAME,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/11/17.

Why is it saying I am appying for PR in Canada and not "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/11/17 on behalf of the following member(s):
HUSBAND'S NAME?

:(

Everybody has filed so much after me and I haven't received anything yet, not AOR, not sponsorship approval, nothing. I just realized that my package was received on the 9th, not on the 10th as I had thought - which means it should have been treated by now, but it wasn't. I did receive a confirmation of delivery from the Post, but heard nothing from the CIC so far. I really should prepare for the worse. I did send everything, my application package was complete.

I really don't understand what is going on.

And T1gr3ss, I think you don't have anything to worry about - the officer must have copied & pasted the wrong template, but they have received your documents and will treat it according to your package. Don't worry and congratulations!

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
agga said:
:(

Everybody has filed so much after me and I haven't received anything yet, not AOR, not sponsorship approval, nothing. I just realized that my package was received on the 9th, not on the 10th as I had thought - which means it should have been treated by now, but it wasn't. I did receive a confirmation of delivery from the Post, but heard nothing from the CIC so far. I really should prepare for the worse. I did send everything, my application package was complete.

I really don't understand what is going on.

And T1gr3ss, I think you don't have anything to worry about - the officer must have copied & pasted the wrong template, but they have received your documents and will treat it according to your package. Don't worry and congratulations!
hi agga, you are not alone, maybe the VO who is taking care of your file is having dysmenorrhea so she cant email you about the approval thingie ;) smile. I see people you filed latter than my date but gets approvals, kinda makes me and hubby worried too, no email from CIC and all that, lets just pray its all about DELAY.

God bless us all here

tonee

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 22, 2011

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
T1gr3ss said:

Dear MY NAME,

HUSBAND'S NAME?

@ T1gr3ss
Hello this email about Permanent Residence in not for the Sponsor actually it's for your husband which is the Applicant because all the Applicant applications for Permanent Residence are processing it in Canada. The rest in CEM like Background Declaration application.

deepu3001

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats for ur approvels and aor.and dnt worry abt that mail check sep oct thread they all get the same email says application for permanet residence.so dnt worry be happy. :D

T1gr3ss

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
09-May-2012
blur said:
My wife received the AOR from Mississauga this morning by email! 8)

@ T1gr3ss: our email says "your application for permanent residence" too, I wouldn't worry about it.
This whole waiting process drives me insane, so many thoughts running through my head. Thanks everyone for your response :) like what we always say, lets just hope everyone here gets to be with their loved ones soon.

Bold9900

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-28-2012 (Medical Received in Manila 11-5-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2012 (Decision Made on 11-13-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012 (Pick up at IOM on 11-25-2012)
LANDED..........
12-12-2012
T1gr3ss said:
This whole waiting process drives me insane, so many thoughts running through my head. Thanks everyone for your response :) like what we always say, lets just hope everyone here gets to be with their loved ones soon.
It also makes everyone so stress out. My paper filed in August and is still waiting this is really sad :(