17-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2011
Passport Req..
13-Feb-2012 (letter received 17-Feb-2012, sent 22-Feb-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
16-Apr-2012 (ecas DM 19-Apr-2012, received 20-Apr-2012)
LANDED..........
09-May-2012
Sundae18 said:
Waaaahhhhhh help me everyone i received a letter from embassy of canada asking for the appendix A and additional family information nung Feb 16 pa.. Now lang dniliver.. Pls answer me guys! PPR LETTER na ba ito?? :eek:
Yup PPR na yan. Sa likod meron yung important documents required at this time. My hubby just sent to CEM his passport today plus the AOM :) good luck :)

ps3playa

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2011
File Transfer...
12-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Oct-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
27-Apr-2012
I mean this in the most respectful way, but we should keep all the thread conversations in english so that we can all take part :)

StateOfConfusion

Star Member
Nov 13, 2011
Pennsylvania - USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
AOR Received.
20-01-2012 (CPC-M/Sponsor)/14-2-2012 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 10-4-2012
LANDED..........
24-5-2012
agga said:
:)

I thought everybody had forgotten me.

Just yesterday I received my entire documentation back and a letter where they allege I did not send a form, whereas the instructions stated clearly that the form was not to be sent by applicants to Québec. I still took it as a piece of good news and sent it back a few hours later - at least I didn't have to produce all the documents anew as CIC had told me I would (I just included new police certificates, since after all this time they had already expired).

People in the same situation here in the forum - that is, who CIC told them they hadn't sent the famigerate form and are also applying to Québec - have had their documentation forwarded to their respective visa offices and would be able to complete their applications while waiting for their CAQ. It appears I have been once again unlucky and that the agent I am dealing with is an inconsiderate moron, who preferred not to make things easier for me despite them having already delayed my process for three months.

I entirely lost hope on this process and I don't see this PR coming before 1 year from when I applied (or maybe later). I applied for a student visa and am currently in Québec, where I started attending law school again. I'm paying as an international student, out of loans and the little we had in our pocket (12K per trimester min). This immigration process could cost me a lot less had I been lucky enough to be treated with a reasonable amount of respect. Anyhow, we're together and that's what matters now, but I keep thinking of people who cannot come up with a "solution" like we did.

Thanks for thinking of me! :)

Cheers and hope this nightmare will be over for all of us very soon.
Agga,

I am thrilled that you received your application back intact and didn't have to go through the process of recreating it. Very sad that it was sent back erroneously :mad:. I am glad it's back in the mail and that you found a way to be with your love, even at a great expense. Please keep in contact and let us know how the process goes. I hope your sponsorship is approved fast. Speaking of which, did you send it back to CPC-M in general, or were you instructed to send it to someone specific (meaning it will get fast tracked)? I wish you luck in your studies!

-SoC

StateOfConfusion

Star Member
Nov 13, 2011
Pennsylvania - USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 10-4-2012
LANDED..........
24-5-2012
ps3playa said:
I mean this in the most respectful way, but we should keep all the thread conversations in english so that we can all take part :)
I would second this request, again with complete respect for your native languages.

tonee

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 22, 2011
Sundae18 said:
Waaaahhhhhh help me everyone i received a letter from embassy of canada asking for the appendix A and additional family information nung Feb 16 pa.. Now lang dniliver.. Pls answer me guys! PPR LETTER na ba ito?? :eek:

congrats :) ung appendix A ba eh applicant lng ang fill up mu dun??
tapos pano pala magpa courier collect

tonee

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 22, 2011
hi can i ask how did you fill up the APPENDIX A?? did you fill up only the applicant column?? how about the spouse/common law partner will i still provide the data, since my hubby is the one who is sponsoring me.

i hope u could send me a personal message... thank you.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
StateOfConfusion said:
I would second this request, again with complete respect for your native languages.
I have asked the same earlier to ppl here who speak in their native language instead of english which is a common language. These ppl dont seem to either understand this or probably ignoring. Not respectful...

mark_in_canada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
26-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-02-2012
Interview........
27-03-2012
Passport Req..
DM 11-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2012
LANDED..........
02-07-2012
tonee said:
hi can i ask how did you fill up the APPENDIX A?? did you fill up only the applicant column?? how about the spouse/common law partner will i still provide the data, since my hubby is the one who is sponsoring me.

i hope u could send me a personal message... thank you.
Tonee, Apendix A, I believe is the document checklist for the immigrant.

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ps3playa said:
i Agree! There's a november thread for manila visa office..

agga

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Montreal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
File Transfer...
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2012
LANDED..........
19-07-2012
StateOfConfusion said:
Agga,

I am thrilled that you received your application back intact and didn't have to go through the process of recreating it. Very sad that it was sent back erroneously :mad:. I am glad it's back in the mail and that you found a way to be with your love, even at a great expense. Please keep in contact and let us know how the process goes. I hope your sponsorship is approved fast. Speaking of which, did you send it back to CPC-M in general, or were you instructed to send it to someone specific (meaning it will get fast tracked)? I wish you luck in your studies!

-SoC

Thank you SoC. I guess it was indeed the best news I could get out of the bad news.

Even if we weren't ready to make such an expense, I have the feeling that going back to university will have been a good decision in the long run. I am already coming from another immigration project and I need this transition to be smoothest possible.

I received my entire package back, along with a letter and an etiquette with the initials of the agent who is in charge of my application. I pasted the etiquette in the return envelope, as instructed, and have already received the confirmation of delivery from the Post (but no update on eCas).

Let's see what happens next!

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
ps3playa said:
I second and 3rd that. I actually find it quite rude and offensive.

StateOfConfusion

Star Member
Nov 13, 2011
Pennsylvania - USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 10-4-2012
LANDED..........
24-5-2012
agga said:
Thank you SoC. I guess it was indeed the best news I could get out of the bad news.

Even if we weren't ready to make such an expense, I have the feeling that going back to university will have been a good decision in the long run. I am already coming from another immigration project and I need this transition to be smoothest possible.

I received my entire package back, along with a letter and an etiquette with the initials of the agent who is in charge of my application. I pasted the etiquette in the return envelope, as instructed, and have already received the confirmation of delivery from the Post (but no update on eCas).

I am glad they are going to at least fast (ha!) track it, from other threads I've read that usually happens within two weeks, so I will pray that they won't mess it up again and you will once more be well on your way. Let's hope the rest of your process goes without a hitch!

And you're probably right, in the end more schooling can only help. :D

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
agga said:

I am so happy for you that you at least didnt have to do everything over again!....we are all rooting for you!

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello. youmap1120...Mahal, di ka nagiisa..ako rin wala pang PPR..mas maigi medyo huli tayo..para yong mga nauna ay makapagbigay ng infos sa atin..Hubby ko is from Ontario...

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balaize said:
Hello. youmap1120...Mahal, di ka nagiisa..ako rin wala pang PPR..mas maigi medyo huli tayo..para yong mga nauna ay makapagbigay ng infos sa atin..Hubby ko is from Ontario...
please, Lets keep our conversations in english here with respect to others..

Anyways, we're here in toronto..