February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Vamsi_Deepika said:
Thanks all for your help.

I finally received nomination today

Additional doc requested and sent on 31 Aug.

Thanks
Vamsi
Congrads

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Qamhus123 said:
Hello every one, especially the expert for their help,

Finallyyyyyyy by the grace of God, i have received my Nomination, just checked my CIC account and 600 points have been added.

Thank you all :)

Dear Admin kindly update my details on the excel file

Congrats!!!

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Vamsi_Deepika said:
Thanks all for your help.

I finally received nomination today

Additional doc requested and sent on 31 Aug.

Thanks
Vamsi

Congrats Dear...

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi friends

Please share information about this

The Indian police clearance! No one here had shared anything black and white about it here! How many days it took for you guys to get it if you are Indians living in middle-east?

I went and applied on the same day I received ITA. I thought I am on time. It was only after going there I was taken aback, for they told me they have absolutely no idea when I will be able to get it!! And the slip given to track reads in bold letters "Delivery Date: MINIMUM FORTY WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF SUBMISSION"

Minimum 40 working days is 60 calendar days!

In the worst case scenario if I cant get it before 60 days what can I do? I have to plead CIC, I know, but there must be a better effective way of letting CIC know the issue at hand so that they might consider an extension or something.

Friends who know more about this or been here yourself kindly shed some light please.,

Well., I can't thank all of you here enough, I really feel like a brotherly community!

Please do say a word or two about the things I mentioned, I feel a bit desperate.,

Bye

Luder

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Luder said:
Hi friends

The Indian police clearance! No one here had shared anything black and white about it here! How many days it took for you guys to get it if you are Indians living in middle-east?

I went and applied on the same day I received ITA. I thought I am on time. It was only after going there I was taken aback, for they told me they have absolutely no idea when I will be able to get it!! And the slip given to track reads in bold letters "Delivery Date: MINIMUM FORTY WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF SUBMISSION"

In the worst case scenario if I cant get it before 60 days I have to plead CIC, I know, but there must be a better effective way of letting CIC know the issue at hand so that they might consider anwhat can I do? extension or something.

Friends who know more about this or been here yourself kindly shed some light please.,

Well., I can't thank all of you here enough, I really feel like a brotherly community!

Please do say a word or two about the things I mentioned, I feel a bit desperate.,

Bye

Luder
Don't submit the application. Deny this ITA and wait for the next one. Why are you getting so depressed and paranoid for NOTHING? Why go as far as "pleading to CIC..."? Do you or do you not know you can decline your ITA at any point before you submit your application?

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Don't submit the application. Deny this ITA and wait for the next one. Why are you getting so depressed and paranoid for NOTHING? Why go as far as "pleading to CIC..."? Do you or do you not know you can decline your ITA at any point before you submit your application?
I know I can decline the invitation. And I know I can wait for next invitation. But what about the nomination?

Can I get invitation to apply in the next round using the same nomination? I guess I cannot. What I understand is by declining ITA now I decline also the current nomination that led me to get this invitation. I need to submit new application to NSNP. NSNP is not accepting Demand EE applications now and when they start I'll have to redo everything and I'm not even sure if I'll be eligible? I mean I have to do IELTS etc if current documents and status go outdated.

Correct me if I am wrong in the way I connect nomination and invitation.

Thanks

Luder

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Luder said:
I know I can decline the invitation. And I know I can wait for next invitation. But what about the nomination?

Can I get invitation to apply in the next round using the same nomination? I guess I cannot. What I understand is by declining ITA now I decline also the current nomination that led me to get this invitation. I need to submit new application to NSNP. NSNP is not accepting Demand EE applications now and when they start I'll have to redo everything and I'm not even sure if I'll be eligible? I mean I have to do IELTS etc if current documents and status go outdated.

Correct me if I am wrong in the way I connect nomination and invitation.

Thanks

Luder
Your nomination is valid for 6 months. You can use it within those 6 months to get an ITA. Don' you worry! Good luck!

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Luder said:
Hi friends

In the worst case scenario if I cant get it before 60 days what can I do? I have to plead CIC, I know, but there must be a better effective way of letting CIC know the issue at hand so that they might consider an extension or something.

Bye

Luder
hi luder you can get PCC of india from Indian Embassy. Basically you need 2 PCC

1. From Indian Embassy- PCC for Canada
2. From UAE Police- No criminal record, you may have to go to Indian Embassy to get a letter requesting UAE Police on your behalf.

First 1 will take maximum 7 days and second 1 may take some 7-10 days

Thanks

adhvaryuhardik

May 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-01-2018
manesh80 said:
hi luder you can get PCC of india from Indian Embassy. Basically you need 2 PCC

1. From Indian Embassy- PCC for Canada
2. From UAE Police- No criminal record, you may have to go to Indian Embassy to get a letter requesting UAE Police on your behalf.

First 1 will take maximum 7 days and second 1 may take some 7-10 days

Thanks
Dear Luder,

Dont worry you will get soon from indian embassy.. its their routine to say like that it will take time & all.

You have UAE PCC so indian embassy has to give you PCC by 10 days.

From where you applied ?? If you applied from BLS then you will get max by 12-14 working days

You have time & you will definately go through with this ITA within time frame

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
adhvaryuhardik said:
Dear Luder,

Dont worry you will get soon from indian embassy.. its their routine to say like that it will take time & all.

You have UAE PCC so indian embassy has to give you PCC by 10 days.

From where you applied ?? If you applied from BLS then you will get max by 12-14 working days

You have time & you will definately go through with this ITA within time frame
Thats what I wanted to say , But I was not sure for BLS office in UAE, actually in Canada they say the same thing to get Pcc from India but it hardly take 14-15 days.even in India it took always 30 days for my case.
I do not know why are you so much worried. You got nomination, you have already point in your express entry if you will decline you will get another invitation, your nomination is valid for 6 months means your 600 points would be there for six months.
relax my friend.

Everyone is following this forum, why you guys do not start your PCC process, once you get nomination or some days before your nomination everyone can have some idea about the expected time interval of their nomination.

There is a way who thinks it will take time to get their PCC-
When you get your nomination, Do not accept it in your MY CIC account as it will give you 30 days time to accept it.
Start your PCC process same day and wait another 20days and if your PCC dint come and draw date is very close wait for the draw and accept your nomination after that draw so this way you will get another 15 days for your PCC and and hopefully till next draw you will get your PCC if not you still have 60 days. So by this way you got enough days if you do not want to decline any invitation from CIC.

For example-

Nomination date - 1st September 2016 Do not accept it in MYCIC
You will get 30 days to accept it
Apply for PCC on- 1st september
wait till- 20th september
Draw date for example - 23rd September
Accept nomination in MYCIC on - 24 Septmeber
Next draw date would be- 7 october ,ITA
and you would have 60 days to submit your application - 7th December
So you will get your PCC anyhow before 7th december

By this way you got 90 days for your PCC and after that you still have one week to submit your PR application

This is an example if anyone is not comfortable to decline any invitation.

regards
D

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Hello Guys,

Sorry for the delay, got nomination on 9th 600 points added. Thank you God and you all for the immense support.

Regards,
Dhaval

Angrish

Aug 23, 2016
Dear Mr D.
Please guide. Can we upload JPG files in ITA form and also what is the process to upload multiple pages in one link. For example if they require passport pages then how to upload all pages in in given option

Thanks for support

Regards
Angrish

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Dhaval27 said:
Hello Guys,

Sorry for the delay, got nomination on 9th 600 points added. Thank you God and you all for the immense support.

Regards,
Dhaval
Congo dhaval.