+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys!!!!! I just got ITA from CIC :). Thanks for all the support I received here so far.

Admin please update my Excel entry. Thank you.

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Guys,

I have replied to AOR on 18th august, additional doc replied on 27th august. No update on nomination yet should i contact NSOI or wait?

Regards,
Dhaval

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
Hello Friends,

I got the ITA message in mycic inbox today. Thank you all so much for all the support and all the best for everyone waiting for the next phases.

Admin,
Please update my record accordingly.

akhilesh111

Sep 1, 2016
HI experts,

I have submitted the application on may 2nd 2015 to Novascotia and the same received on May8th 2015.
Received Nomination letter/ Invitation letter on 29th January 2016
Medical and PCC certificates send on 24th March 2016.

03 August 2016 ,I received a mail from CPC-CTD Ottawa, stating that my dependent Passport is about to expiry and have to submit a renewed one. On 11th Aug i have resubmitted the same.
I am still waiting for request for Passport from CIC . How much time more it will take?? I have been eagerly waiting for it around 1.5 years.
Please advise

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hello friends,

I just got ITA from CIC!

Thanks for all the support I received here.

Admin please update my Excel entry. Thank you.

Some important questions however.,

1. There are two options - 1. Decline invitation 2. Continue application

Well., I'm definitely going to continue, but should I gather all documents and then click that or I have to click it so I receive more instructions on MyCIC to get that personalised documents check list?

2. I booked medicals. But they are asking for imm number and uci number something like that. Where can I find it?

Updates about my case

1. POF - We just made a request to convert my wife's individual account to joint account to include my name in the statement. It will be available in a week's time. But the bank said they don't give letters only authenticated statement is possible. Is that enough for CIC?

2. Police clearance - Since I live in Uae and basically from India I need to give PCC from both countries. UAE PCC received in a day, completely online, thanks to their advanced system! But I applied in Indian embassy service only today. They are saying they have absolutely no information when it will come and cannot guarantee anything; they are saying the forms will go to India, criminal records will be checked, then details back to Indian Embassy in UAE, then a police clearance certificate will be courier mailed to my UAE address. It is a very very unpleasant surprise for me!

Has any of you who are Indians been in this same situation? If yes please please share how many days it took for you to receive PCC from India. Kindly share please. I'm afraid I wasted time and worry I won't be able to upload documents to CIC before the deadline.

That's it.

Very very eagerly waiting for experts reply

Regards

Luder

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
HI,
I AM INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AND HAVE RECENTLY MOVED TO NOVASCOTIA AND I HAVE FOUND A JOB AS ASSISTANT MANAGER BUT I DONT HAVE ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE AND I WANT TO APPLY AS SOON AS I CAN. I HAVE WORKED IN INDIA AT SHOP OF MY UNCLE SO CAN I GET EXPERIENCE LETTER FROM HIM AND APPLY AND WILL THERE BE ANY COMPLICATION FROM CIC OR NSPNPé
THANKS

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
darshaknir said:
HI,
I AM INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AND HAVE RECENTLY MOVED TO NOVASCOTIA AND I HAVE FOUND A JOB AS ASSISTANT MANAGER BUT I DONT HAVE ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE AND I WANT TO APPLY AS SOON AS I CAN. I HAVE WORKED IN INDIA AT SHOP OF MY UNCLE SO CAN I GET EXPERIENCE LETTER FROM HIM AND APPLY AND WILL THERE BE ANY COMPLICATION FROM CIC OR NSPNPé
THANKS
No there will not be any complication as CIC and NSOI has nothing with that. I hope your experience would be considered and you get a job. Good luck you are on work permit?

Regards
D

Angrish

Aug 23, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
Congratulations to all ITAs! Please keep informing so I can update the spreadsheet.
I got the ITA message in mycic inbox today. Thank you all so much for all the support and all the best for everyone waiting for the next phases.

Dear Admin
Special thanks to Mr D.

Experts please guide further steps after upload all desired documents and TAT of each phase

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
rckish450 said:
Hello Friends,

Admin,
Congratulations to all guys that got positive updates,
Cheers
JiJi

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
JI JI IRAWO said:
Congratulations to all guys that got positive updates,
Cheers
JiJi
Hello JI JI

How are you , long time happy to see you again long time back I sent you PM too, I still waiting for your reply
Well that's fine, where are you these days in Halifax ?

Regards
D

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hello JI JI

How are you , long time happy to see you again long time back I sent you PM too, I still waiting for your reply
Well that's fine, where are you these days in Halifax ?

Regards
D
Hello drajpoot ,
I sent you a PM

JiJi