11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
rkeys said:
I just got Nomination from NS. Please update my profile in excel.

One question, it says that I have to accept nomimation until 14 Aug 2016. Does it mean that if I accept on 14 Aug, then I will get 600 points and in next draw I will get ITA and then I will have 60 days to send my application? Thanks
Congrats!!!!! :D

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Congratulations!
May I ask one questions, did you get any response email from NS officer after you sent Additional Docs on 12-July-2016, and before Nomination?
It means, after you sent your additional docs to NS officer, is there any reply from them to confirm that your additional docs were received?
Thanks~

rkeys said:
Thanks k.miteshshah..My timeline is as below:
Application reached NS = 06-July-2015
Pre-AOR = 02-June-2016
AOR = 07-June-2016
Additional Documents requested = 6-July-2016
Addition documents sent = 12-July-2016
Nomination = 15-July-2016

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
hhhh said:
Congratulations!
May I ask one questions, did you get any response email from NS officer after you sent Additional Docs on 12-July-2016, and before Nomination?
It means, after you sent your additional docs to NS officer, is there any reply from them to confirm that your additional docs were received?
Thanks~
No, they did not sent any confirmation for additional documents. Actually, the very same day they sent me another email with an additional information request and two days later I got nomination.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sheoran87 said:
Hello ritawallu

thank you for your effort.

i talked to one person in this forum but his point added at the same time.I do not know what happen with my case.Lets see.

Hope every thing will go smooth.
Hello sheoran87

Do not take tension, Everything is fine you have your nomination in your hand and as ritawallu said it might be possible that it would be updated before next draw. I am sure you will get ITA in next draw. Just relax

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Paulosky said:
drajpoot what do you mean by upholding additional documents that nominee officer asked for? there are requirements from CIC for pr application and applicants need to submit documents requested by cic for pr application and thats it dont confuse people
Hi Paulosky

Yes All specific documents which nominee officer asked you before giving you nomination need to be submit with your PR application in CIC. it is not requirement from CIC but it would support your application as it would show to CIC officer that something asked by nominee officer and you provided them positively.
Additionally once you will get nomination email, you will get the same instruction by NSOI.

I am sorry if I anyone get confused from any of my previous post in this thread. I would request and appreciate everyone to let me know if they get confused from my posts. I would stop myself to post immediately. I always wish to help people and that is why I am still writing AND would never like to make people confused because of my any posts. I do not know if any of my post made anyone confused but if it so I would sincerely apologize for that and I believe if it happened with a single person, I am not supposed to write anything here cause this place is for help not to make confusion.

Thank you so much Paulosky for your feedback and letting me know my mistake.

regards.
D
ritawallu said:
Hi drajpoot,
Thanks for your information. We never find you confusing at all in any case. I guess some people here are really harsh and impatient when they do not understand the point of explanation of any senior and much knowledgeable person like you. Please don't feel offended from any such person on this forum. As, there are many of us who still need your feedback and information regarding our applications as you have quite a lot of experience and have went through the same struggle like we people are going through now. I would appreciate if you keep updating us with your own expertise. Thanks.
Hi ritawallu

Thank you for your feedback, and your support. I do understand everything, I just get shocked from that post, as I always tried my level best to help people and everyone is allowed to give their feedback as he did. I would like to request you to please do not mind whatever that person wrote, I also noticed that person used slang for you. I do not know anyone noticed or not but its something which no one supposed to do.

As a member of this thread I sincerely apologize on behalf of that person. and request everyone to please do not use any word which may hurt someone, Everyone is free to write if they do not like any post please ignore or may ask question in polite way.

We all are in same boat and having same destination so behave like a family, respect and help each other. Please keep in mind that thousand of people are reading whatever you are writing here. AND hopefully one day we will meet somewhere in Canada.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
eazcue said:
Got my visa yesterday, preparing to land on September 12 in Halifax. Patience and will are the keys
Great Congrats!
If you need any assistance in Halifax, please inbox me anytime.

regards
D.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hi Paulosky

Yes All specific documents which nominee officer asked you before giving you nomination need to be submit with your PR application in CIC. it is not requirement from CIC but it would support your application as it would show to CIC officer that something asked by nominee officer and you provided them positively.
Additionally once you will get nomination email, you will get the same instruction by NSOI.

I am sorry if I anyone get confused from any of my previous post in this thread. I would request and appreciate everyone to let me know if they get confused from my posts. I would stop myself to post immediately. I always wish to help people and that is why I am still writing AND would never like to make people confused because of my any posts. I do not know if any of my post made anyone confused but if it so I would sincerely apologize for that and I believe if it happened with a single person, I am not supposed to write anything here cause this place is for help not to make confusion.

Thank you so much Paulosky for your feedback and letting me know my mistake.

regards.
D
Hi ritawallu

Thank you for your feedback, and your support. I do understand everything, I just get shocked from that post, as I always tried my level best to help people and everyone is allowed to give their feedback as he did. I would like to request you to please do not mind whatever that person wrote, I also noticed that person used slang for you. I do not know anyone noticed or not but its something which no one supposed to do.

As a member of this thread I sincerely apologize on behalf of that person. and request everyone to please do not use any word which may hurt someone, Everyone is free to write if they do not like any post please ignore or may ask question in polite way.

We all are in same boat and having same destination so behave like a family, respect and help each other. Please keep in mind that thousand of people are reading whatever you are writing here. AND hopefully one day we will meet somewhere in Canada.

regards
D
Hi D,
You're a man of integrity I must confess. I like your mature outlook in life. Everyome is from different background and that affects each one a lot. If a man never knew courtesy, he would not know how to exhibit it. If a child is raised in a troubled home, where dad and mum quarrel and eventually split up, he would not appreciate decency and mildness in other homes. I take exception to harsh words and thoughtless speeches. I do not want to over heat the polity but I guess that the fellow concerned should have some dignity and respect people's opinion. I understand perfectly well because we are from the same continent and perhaps country. It almost seems the order of the day but having been privileged to be here, just like D said, it is like a family. I'm learning a lot from all and I will keep learning. I hope that all thread this rough road softly and not add venomous speech that is capable of ruining ones reputation. I salute you sir D, thank you very kindly and God or Allah bless you whichever you believe in.

Regards

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Hi ritawallu

regards
D
Hi drajpoot,

Im glad that you are here to help us always. I felt very upset from that thread as it was being commented on your post in a wrong way. And from day one, when I joined this forum, I've been noticing that you and Skywalker , has been helping all of us here as a admin who are always there when an expert advice is required in applicants case files. So, I felt very bad at the time somebody who does not have any idea or experience, came daunting. Anyhow, I would and on behalf of all the people who praise your advice here on the forum would feel good, if you keep updating us with your expert advice, as we have a long way to go. Therefore, we need some motivation and courage from a person like you to keep us going throughout this long wait. Hope, you won't feel offended from such kind of people and keep helping us further, as we really need you until we reach our destination. Thanks again for all you do for us by taking time out of your busy life and sorting our queries.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
sheoran87 said:
Hello ritawallu

thank you for your effort.

i talked to one person in this forum but his point added at the same time.I do not know what happen with my case.Lets see.

Hope every thing will go smooth.
Hi Sheoran,
Can you also raise a CSE to report this issue by completing this following link with your query, so that they could resolve your issue at the earliest regarding your nominations points. I feel this could be of some help.

The link for CSE: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ritawallu said:
Hi Sheoran,
Can you also raise a CSE to report this issue by completing this following link with your query, so that they could resolve your issue at the earliest regarding your nominations points. I feel this could be of some help.

The link for CSE: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Thank you.

Today i mailed NS officer regarding this issue.lets see what happen.

shreyashi

Feb 5, 2016
Hi All,

I have applied for NSNP in the month of October 2015. However I have still not received any response from anyone. How will I be able to know the status of my application?

Regards.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
shreyashi said:
Hi All,

I have applied for NSNP in the month of October 2015. However I have still not received any response from anyone. How will I be able to know the status of my application?

Regards.
Hi shreyashi

There is no way to know the status of your application that is why we all are here to have some idea about the applications which are currently in process, as per the details which we have NSOI is processing application which received in July 2016.
I would like to request you to follow the links to make your entry in SpreadSheet:

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

regards
D

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
eazcue said:
Got my visa yesterday, preparing to land on September 12 in Halifax. Patience and will are the keys
Congratulations
Can you share your timeline with us?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
shreyashi said:
Hi All,

Regards.
Did you got the pre-aor email from Nova Scotia, where they asked the applicants whether or not to proceed with the applications? It was sended to all applicants on 7th june by Nova Scotia office of Immigration.