+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Wondering, Why very few people received nomination, Please update if any one of from the spreadsheet received any negative assessment or any negative remark from NS office.

I do not see those mail (negative assessment) updates either from anyone in these group/chinese mobile team/India wats app group..

This is peculiar behavior from NS office... What are they screening.. ?

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
JunYuan said:
I am sorry. It was 13 January.
As far as I know, there is no AOR for 14 January, even in the Chinese Group.
Thank you for the update, how many are there in your group who are yet to receive AOR for Jan 13th and how many applicants are their for Jan 14th (total applicants who are yet to receive AOR from your mobile group)?

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
LusiLee said:
Waiting AOR. Next five:

whitneyhazel
drajpoot
sshehab
Varma
VALERICAGIRL
That is long way, many people who received AOR in the first week of Jan have not received nominiation... (or simply they have not updated the spreadsheet)..

Just looking at the waiting time... I am sure.... 6 months will be the processing time for an applicant (sent FILE/APPLICATION to NS).. to get AOR and subsequently nomination....

After which another 6 months for CIC.... so total 1 year... waiting time.

Akarmally

Dec 27, 2014
Ratings: +0

Re: * NEW FSW Points Criteria Announced & NEW Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) *
« Reply #11673 on: March 29, 2015, 09:44:05 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Hi

I have some queries which is hindering my final decision. Kindly help

My documents are ready for Novascotia nominee program. plz tell me how much time the entire process will take to get PR. In how much time will i be recieving the file no. How much time we need to live in nova scotia after PR and then we can move to other place?

Kindly tell me one more thing. I have heard word of mouth that Qubec program is not have any CRITERIA for french points now, you can apply on english points only and its fast immigration program and if you want to move to other province from Qubec, you can move after spending 3 months over there?
Plz help me in taking the right decision.

Thanks

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
tan_sur69 said:
That is long way, many people who received AOR in the first week of Jan have not received nominiation... (or simply they have not updated the spreadsheet)..

Just looking at the waiting time... I am sure.... 6 months will be the processing time for an applicant (sent FILE/APPLICATION to NS).. to get AOR and subsequently nomination....

After which another 6 months for CIC.... so total 1 year... waiting time.
You are an optimist!
I think this way will take more time.
Some person will get AOR in october, november.

Just guess

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
dukhi
indianbritish
yhw9102
satya
abhishishir

Any update on nomination or received any communication from NS for additional docs/queries ?

@ Chinese (Mobile) group .....

Any communication from NS in your group who received AOR or asking for additional docs ....

dukhi
indianbritish
yhw9102
satya
abhishishir

Guys, why dont you call NS and check the status, if anything is pending from your end or at what step is your file in....
by quoting you File number/Case number.

If possible...

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
I don't think they need to call NSOI yet, because based on migrator's nomination late last week, it seems they are still on schedule I.e. around 1.5 months between AOR and nomination. So, this week we should expect one or two nominations, if they pass assessment.

Please also note that Dukhi got ITA based solely on his normal CRS ranking, so I don't think he has a reason to chase NSNP :)

tan_sur69 said:
dukhi
indianbritish
yhw9102
satya
abhishishir

Guys, why dont you call NS and check the status, if anything is pending from your end or at what step is your file in....
by quoting you File number/Case number.

If possible...

Akarmally

Dec 27, 2014
Hi

I have some queries which is hindering my final decision. Kindly help I would be greatful

My documents are ready for Novascotia nominee program. plz tell me how much time the entire process will take to get PR. In how much time will i be recieving the file no. How much time we need to live in nova scotia after PR and then we can move to other place?

Kindly tell me one more thing. I have heard word of mouth that Qubec program is not have any CRITERIA for french points now, you can apply on english points only and its fast immigration program and if you want to move to other province from Qubec, you can move after spending 3 months over there?

Thanks

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
Akarmally said:
Hi

I have some queries which is hindering my final decision. Kindly help I would be greatful

Thanks

1. 2. Please, open this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPkzsQMxF_j-JBs0IGLoyX9Z9ot2RWAHR_XB0HvoWT4/edit#gid=1750258017
3. I read - 2 years

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
@whitneyhazel
Any news?

@ chinese group / whats app group

Any 14th January applicant reported AOR in any group? Please update.

@yhw- got nomination ? I think you will be next

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
drajpoot said:
@ whitneyhazel
Any news?

@ chinese group / whats app group

Any 14th January applicant reported AOR in any group? Please update.

@ yhw- got nomination ? I think you will be next
What about indianbritish?
Is he got it? Maybe I missed

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Hi Akarmally,

Based on what I have seen from those that have already received nomination, it should take just about 3 months from application to receiving nomination. From there it will go to CIC where it is expected to take another 6 months, though this could slightly shorter or longer. So on average I give it 9 to 12 months if your application doesn't have major issues. Though this trend could change for the worse, if some variables change in the process at CIC (e.g. new boss comes in and changes the process, a major storm, staff strike, e.t.c).

PS: Though I am a bit optimistic it could be even less than this, because I know a Kenyan in Nairobi who applied through FSW 2014 in May 2014 and completed the whole process and got visa stamped in mid February 2015 (total of 1o months against a promised 23 months). Since they are promising EE will be more efficient and faster, I am hoping the applications will take less than 6 months with CIC for the average application.

I have heard that rumor about the Quebec program, though it is still not open and nobody knows when it will open, so I can't comment.

Akarmally said:
Hi

Thanks