+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Do you think Jan 15th applicant have a chance this year, just a guess... keeping in mind that Jan 12th applicants is taking more than 3 weeks to clear and now running to 4th week.
followed by Jan 13th, Jan 14th and Jan 15th.

Any guess..

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
JI JI IRAWO said:
Congrats to DUKHI on ur ITA. This is great becos this was obtained with 486 points. Then means that u are good without NSPN nomination.
Congrats
JI JI
Hey Dukhi where are you? Congrats on your ITA, pls come and update us on how far you have gone.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
Do you think Jan 15th applicant have a chance this year, just a guess... keeping in mind that Jan 12th applicants is taking more than 3 weeks to clear and now running to 4th week.
followed by Jan 13th, Jan 14th and Jan 15th.

Any guess..
It depends upon no. of application received per day. I am sure that no. of applications received at NSOI would increase from 12th January onwards, thats why they are taking more time on 12th January applications.

if we will look last year calculation, my guess is applications reached till 20th of January have very good chance as the cap is 350 this year.

Last year cap was 150 and they accept from (6th march to 14th march) some application of 17th march only. So it was total 7 working days and cap was full.
this year cap is 350 so I guess they should accept application at least till 2 weeks from the opening day of program.

Everything is depend upon number of application received each day at NSOI and we could guess more closely if we have enough data of all applicants who applied. I pray for all forum members got nominations this year.

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
Dears

After AOR, will they reply by email whether the assessment came out to be negative ? Kindly draw from previous experience.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ABCD EFGH said:
Dears

After AOR, will they reply by email whether the assessment came out to be negative ? Kindly draw from previous experience.
Yes last year some applicant reported negative assessment email after AOR and some reported negative assessment email without getting AOR.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
drajpoot said:
Yes last year some applicant reported negative assessment email after AOR and some reported negative assessment email without getting AOR.
Oh dear, that's bad. I hope it works out well for all of us.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Mz. Johnson said:
Oh dear, that's bad. I hope it works out well for all of us.
Dont lose hope. Be positive.
We have very small data but As per spreadsheet everyone is getting AOR and nomination in sequence and I hope it will be continued for all of us.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
drajpoot said:
Dont lose hope. Be positive.
We have very small data but As per spreadsheet everyone is getting AOR and nomination in sequence and I hope it will be continued for all of us.
Year Drajpoot, I'm being hopeful but the silence is killing me. It's exactly 2 months today and no word from NSOI.

joky

Feb 14, 2015
Can we really say they are on 12th Jan application, has anyone tried finding out?Its good to ask for information than assuming.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
joky said:
Can we really say they are on 12th Jan application, has anyone tried finding out?Its good to ask for information than assuming.
You are right, Please try if you have any option to know and let us know

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
@ lemondrop
In which program did you apply ?
As your NOC is 5223 which is not in occupation list of NSNP Express Entry(Pilot) without job offer program.

In earlier post you wrote that your application was received at NSOI on 2nd January and you received AOR on 30th January.
And now you made entry in spreadsheet that your application received on 6th January and you got AOR on 26th February and nomination on 17th march.

Please updates us with your correct details.

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
drajpoot said:
@ lemondrop
In which program did you apply ?
As your NOC is 5223 which is not in occupation list of NSNP Express Entry(Pilot) without job offer program.

In earlier post you wrote that your application was received at NSOI on 2nd January and you received AOR on 30th January.
And now you made entry in spreadsheet that your application received on 6th January and you got AOR on 26th February and nomination on 17th march.

Please updates us with your correct details.
As soon as she made her entry to SS first time I questioned her about NOC which is not in the NS 2015 demand but she did not reply same as all other guys in the forum who are just saying congrats to each other!