+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Canaspire said:
Guys I got my PPR today.. :)
Thank u DRajpoot, Skywalker, Ritz, SDKD and other Seniors who have been guiding me throughout the process...
Could never have been possible without support that I got from this Forum..
Congrats and thanks. Welcome in Canada.
Dont forget to support others who are next to you and might face same situation which you faced to achieve your goal

Good Luck.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Request To all Nominated members and applicants who are in process of their PR and got PR

Please support other members who are next to yours as they might face same situation which you just faced and cleared out.

It takes hardly 5 mnutes to go through the post each day and figure out who is really in need and next day again keep checking that someone answer the post or provide solution or not once you dint see anyone replied then spend your 5 minutes to write suggestion if you know thats it so easy.

I guess almost everyone scroll their facebook page each day twice or many times to see what their frds update or check whatsapp messages, I just want you guys to do the same here just one time each day before you sleep, as many of us still need your suggestion specially Silent readers who are more active than each of us and reading everything and getting help from us.

Dont disappoint anyone who even visit this forum just a once.

regards
D

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Canaspire said:
Thank u DRajpoot, Skywalker, Ritz, SDKD and other Seniors who have been guiding me throughout the process...
COngrats Canaspire on this achievement :) Best of luck for your new life

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
drajpoot said:
Request To all Nominated members and applicants who are in process of their PR and got PR

Please support other members who are next to yours as they might face same situation which you just faced and cleared out.

It takes hardly 5 mnutes to go through the post each day and figure out who is really in need and next day again keep checking that someone answer the post or provide solution or not once you dint see anyone replied then spend your 5 minutes to write suggestion if you know thats it so easy.

I guess almost everyone scroll their facebook page each day twice or many times to see what their frds update or check whatsapp messages, I just want you guys to do the same here just one time each day before you sleep, as many of us still need your suggestion specially Silent readers who are more active than each of us and reading everything and getting help from us.

regards
D
You are right D we all must help eachother, especially those following us.

Canaspire

Sep 15, 2016
drajpoot said:
Congrats and thanks. Welcome in Canada.
Dont forget to support others who are next to you and might face same situation which you faced to achieve your goal

Good Luck.

regards
D
Thanks D... Will surely be guiding others to the best of my knowledge and understanding...
Hope that I am now at the end of the process....

sv17

Feb 16, 2017
I am starting a whatsapp group for Nova Scotia, anyone interested please inbox me your number. Or send me a mail at svictors@yahoo.co.in

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Canaspire said:
Wow!!! Gr8...

All the best Canaspire....All the best for your bright future. :D :D :D

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:

regards
D
Yes you said it D...Surely I will (only if I am aware of the issue). :D

SDKD

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Canaspire said:
Wow! Congratulations!!!

amanthegreat

Oct 31, 2015
Dear Frnd !

Good day !

congrats.

can you please add me in nova scotia group . I have applied in december 2015.

my details are

Amandeep +919530592402

Regards
Amandeep

amanthegreat

Oct 31, 2015
Dear Frnd !

Good day !

congrats.

can you please add me in nova scotia group . I have applied in december 2015.

my details are

Amandeep +919530592402

Regards
Amandeep

vinay canada

Dec 7, 2015
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my ADR on 28 Feb but not received any acknowledgement from their end. Could anyone help me to contact them plz share their number, email I'd.

Thanks....

Dan_79

Jan 13, 2016
vinay canada said:
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my ADR on 28 Feb but not received any acknowledgement from their end. Could anyone help me to contact them plz share their number, email I'd.

Thanks....
In the same situation I just wrote an e-mail with question about status of my application to the nominee officer, who had sent me ADR.

Do not forget to provide your case id.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
vinay canada said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks....
Hai Vinay,

Sent them a mail....Dont worry you will get a good news soon. Mail ID is there in your mail which you received from the Officer.

SDKD