+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
dukhi said:
You just have to send an IELTS copy to them...not original
now that is the sad part...i don't have a copy of IELTS too. but i do remember my Test Report Form number...

Also, my application for FSW 2014 reached by Nov 12th...do you have any idea how many days it takes for the documents to be returned back?

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
rhossain said:
I had received only email yesterday, no phone call yet. They want to know my plan regarding job searching in Nova Scotia for NOC 2174. I have not provided any debit / credit card related information in my application form but still they want to know 3 months transactions. They want last 3 months saving account transaction records up to present.

I am not sure whether they will satisfy in my answers or not.
Hi! Did you send to NS requested documents? I yes, when?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
blackbeast said:
now that is the sad part...i don't have a copy of IELTS too. but i do remember my Test Report Form number...

Also, my application for FSW 2014 reached by Nov 12th...do you have any idea how many days it takes for the documents to be returned back?
Try to contact IELTS, and request them to issue a duplicate copy.
Or you can take print of the IELTS test result from website and notorized it.make an affidavit by explaining the reason that you have sent the original to FSW and you do not have presently the copy of IELTS..... (I do not know this would work or not but something is better than nothing)

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Just an hour ago, I have posted my document over FedEx. They said it will take 4 days to reach Nova Scotia. I am little tensed that I am already too late. Is there anybody like me in this group?

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
dedu dedu said:
Hello Folk,

Do you know how long we have to live in the province when we got PNP?

For example if igot PNP from Nova Scotia, how long i should live there? Till we get citizenship? Or is there any period they mention somewhereelse?
I think it's 2 or 3years before you can move to another province.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
miltoncsekuet said:
Just an hour ago, I have posted my document over FedEx. They said it will take 4 days to reach Nova Scotia. I am little tensed that I am already too late. Is there anybody like me in this group?

Yeah we will apply this weekend... :))) Good luck!

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Re: How I will get to know about AOR / Status

ablakitra said:
I have sent application for NS PNP.
Where should I look for its status and how I will come to know about AOR.

I am not living at address I gave as company shifted me to 100 kms from my city. I have guards phone and they will inform me if there is any courier - what else should I do ???
It doesn't matter, at this stage, everything is done by email. Phone calls are rare for people living outside Canada, so you are ok.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
kujo said:
Hi! Did you send to NS requested documents? I yes, when?
Initially, I have sent bank statements from my online bank accounts, but officer did not accept it. he suggested me to collect official bank statement from bank with signed and stamps. I will sent it this week because officer send me email when bank was closed in my country due to weekly holiday.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
miltoncsekuet said:
It's ok, you will know soon enough. Goodluck mate.

mco246

Jan 20, 2015
Guys,

I am about to send my application this week.

Some people posted concerns with respect to timeline.

Is NS EE stream already closed?

Anyone please?
Thanks

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
mco246 said:
Guys,

I am about to send my application this week.

Some people posted concerns with respect to timeline.

Is NS EE stream already closed?

Anyone please?
Thanks

In fact, your question is a million dollar one. To give you an idea, last year they wanted 150 nominees . They started on Macrh 7 and the last one who got nomination was on Macrh 20. So, they finished nomination in less than two weeks. This year, they need 350 nominations and the system of points is tougher than last year. You can extrapolate from this. If I were you, I would submit my application but I would always keep a reasonable possibility for being outside the cap. Good luck.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
ABCD EFGH said:
In fact, your question is a million dollar one. To give you an idea, last year they wanted 150 nominees . They started on Macrh 7 and the last one who got nomination w
as on Macrh 20. So, they finished nomination in less than two weeks. This year, they need 350 nominations and the system of points is tougher than last year. You can extrapolate from this. If I were you, I would submit my application but I would always keep a reasonable possibility for being outside the cap. Good luck.

Very nice information, may I know the reference?