Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
Hello All,

I submitted my PR application in 28th August.In the application i mentioned my previous UCI number (As i applied in FSWP 2014 lately and they returned my application package with an UCI number).
Today CIC asked me the following documents like this order:

-> 12345678 (UCI number):
-> Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
-> Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

My question is what does it mean by document 12345678 (UCI). Is it the "Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008" of my last year application package where the UCI number is mentioned? I am confused whether the UCI number itself is a document or mentioning only the UCI number in the bullet point. After UCI there is a colon also.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chitra84 said:
Hello All,

I submitted my PR application in 28th August.In the application i mentioned my previous UCI number (As i applied in FSWP 2014 lately and they returned my application package with an UCI number).
Today CIC asked me the following documents like this order:

-> 12345678 (UCI number):
-> Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
-> Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

My question is what does it mean by document 12345678 (UCI). Is it the "Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008" of my last year application package where the UCI number is mentioned? I am confused whether the UCI number itself is a document or mentioning only the UCI number in the bullet point. After UCI there is a colon also.
Hi Chitra,

I thought you should not include UCI number for PR application because old application (FSW 2014) was not successful. However, no choice now, as you are required to upload Generic Application form.

-> Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form - Prepare LOE to in order to explain that this form is not applicable for you as you not Business person.

All the best.

chitra84

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
naredont said:
Hi Chitra,

I thought you should not include UCI number for PR application because old application (FSW 2014) was not successful. However, no choice now, as you are required to upload Generic Application form.

-> Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form - Prepare LOE to in order to explain that this form is not applicable for you as you not Business person.

All the best.
Hello naredont,Thanks for your reply.
But I cant understand why they mentioned only UCI number, they should mention the form name "Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008". After mentioning UCI number, there is a colon ( : ), does it mean they placed the last 2 document under UCI number. Is there anyone who also mentioned UCI in application and got additional document request?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chitra84 said:
Hello naredont,Thanks for your reply.
But I cant understand why they mentioned only UCI number, they should mention the form name "Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008". After mentioning UCI number, there is a colon ( : ), does it mean they placed the last 2 document under UCI number. Is there anyone who also mentioned UCI in application and got additional document request?
Hi Chitra,

Please send me message in brief to my personal inbox. Let me see.

Did they ask you to provide UCI number? or the form. because UCI number will mention in Generic Application no where else. By the way, i have not seen anybody requested to upload form.

I do not see most of the cases they have not mentioned UCI number in PR who submitted in FSW 2014. Even my case i received FSW 2014 with UCI number which i have not specified. However, they allotted the same number for my new PR application.

chitra84

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
naredont said:
Hi Chitra,

Please send me message in brief to my personal inbox. Let me see.

Did they ask you to provide UCI number? or the form. because UCI number will mention in Generic Application no where else. By the way, i have not seen anybody requested to upload form.

I do not see most of the cases they have not mentioned UCI number in PR who submitted in FSW 2014. Even my case i received FSW 2014 with UCI number which i have not specified. However, they allotted the same number for my new PR application.
I sent u PM.pls check

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
hemanthk1986 said:
God Bless to Us ...

Now Received communication to submit Passport for me and dependent

Timeline:
Provincial nomination May 21
Ita - May 22
Application July 2nd
AoR July 2nd
Medical passed July 6th
Schedule 4 July 17th
Background check: In progress Aug 28th
Passport Request:Aug 28th
Congratulations Hemanth.... Good luck

Harry06

Oct 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have applied for Nova Scotia on July 7 this year. Did anyone get reply from Nova Scotia? How much time it will take generally?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
poonam_nagrani said:
Anyone able to view their express entry submitted application?
How come?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Harry06 said:
Hi,

I have applied for Nova Scotia on July 7 this year. Did anyone get reply from Nova Scotia? How much time it will take generally?
Hi,

9th Feb applicants have got AOR till now, after that no reply. pls have a glimpse of the spread sheet.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi poonam_nagrani,

I have already checked my CIC account and there was no error to view submitted application however it worked very slow. Maybe your explorer is faulty. try another system to check your account.

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
hope 2015 said:
Hi poonam_nagrani,

I have already checked my CIC account and there was no error to view submitted application however it worked very slow. Maybe your explorer is faulty. try another system to check your account.
hi hope2015,

i tried again i am getting same error that our onlise service are down please tey after some time

god knows whats happening with my profile.

:(

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Hello Friends,
New to this Nova Scotia PNP Program!
Still they are accepting the applications?
What are the total no. they are going to issue?
Thanks.

poonam_nagrani said:
hi hope2015,

i tried again i am getting same error that our onlise service are down please tey after some time

god knows whats happening with my profile.

:(