mandal342
drajpoot
sshehab
NAMBIVIN
VALERICAGIRL
zahid_uttara
naredont
bobansto2002

Guess NSOI will pick a future date soonest and just roll out nominations......

Another thing is that they give 10 business days for all requested documents to be sent back to them.

And they will say something like " if the documents do not get to them by a particular date ( a date more than the 10business days ) they will close one's file".....

Guess they will check one's file again on the particular date mentioned to confirm if the doc has been sent and make final decision......... Just guessing though

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Hello guys praise the Lord,i received my AoR today from nsoi,application received on 29th january,EE profile number and job seeker validation code sent 7th July,2015.Keep hope alive people,nsoi are still processing applications! :D :D ;D

kylecaspian

Mar 28, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
17-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Done....
07-12-2015
Oladelymary

The 750 count is the intake for the experience express entry category, that means they will accept 750 applications. the total nominations under express entry is 350. Since they got the demand and experience category for express entry, it will be split. I hope I'm wrong but its how I understood it..

Technically, the NS Experience was launched recently and even though I myself submitted my application before the experience category was launched, I am sure that they get the chance to be processed before mine, they have the advantage of 1 yr NS experience. Makes sense but not really fair,but that's how it is.

kylecaspian

Mar 28, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
17-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Done....
07-12-2015
oladelemary said:
I doubt the veracity of the fact that the 350 will be split between Demand and Experience categories.

Follow this link and see specifically that the Experience category has a place for 750 nominees.

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-experience-express-entry/

any contrary opinion is welcome. though with documentary evidence/links.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
wendyluv said:
Hello guys praise the Lord,i received my AoR today from nsoi,application received on 29th january,EE profile number and job seeker validation code sent 7th July,2015.Keep hope alive people,nsoi are still processing applications! :D :D ;D

Congrats wendyluv..... Gr8 nurses!!!!!!!!!

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
kylecaspian said:
Oladelymary

The 750 count is the intake for the experience express entry category, that means they will accept 750 applications. the total nominations under express entry is 350. Since they got the demand and experience category for express entry, it will be split. I hope I'm wrong but its how I understood it..

Technically, the NS Experience was launched recently and even though I myself submitted my application before the experience category was launched, I am sure that they get the chance to be processed before mine, they have the advantage of 1 yr NS experience. Makes sense but not really fair,but that's how it is.
The idea of splitting the number of nomination is a mere assumption. He "demand " version of the Nova Scotia EE simply says it will accept 350 nominations.

Few weeks later , the "experience" version was launched and the link I earlier shared says this version will accept 750 nominations.

The fact that the " experience" version is procssed faster doesn't mean it is unfair or people being nominated are reducing the chances of the " demand " people.

You can never compare the processing of someone who already got 1yr NS experience with foreign applicants who don't have NS experience.

It is not enough to assume. The facts are on the websites and there has been NO MENTION of sharing the 350 or 750 between " demand " and " experience". Each program is independent of its own even though they are both subsets of EE.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Few seconds after my last post , I GOT NOMINATION.

wishing all peeps in this race the best in our Nova Scotia pursuit. Amen

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
oladelemary said:

Congrats oladelemary!!! Best wishes for the rest of the PR process. ;D

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
oladelemary said:

Congrats dear,soo many good news today,am happpyyyy! ;D ;D

kylecaspian

Mar 28, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
17-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Done....
07-12-2015
Well, its u
oladelemary said:
The idea of splitting the number of nomination is a mere assumption. He "demand " version of the Nova Scotia EE simply says it will accept 350 nominations.

Few weeks later , the "experience" version was launched and the link I earlier shared says this version will accept 750 nominations.

The fact that the " experience" version is procssed faster doesn't mean it is unfair or people being nominated are reducing the chances of the " demand " people.

You can never compare the processing of someone who already got 1yr NS experience with foreign applicants who don't have NS experience.

It is not enough to assume. The facts are on the websites and there has been NO MENTION of sharing the 350 or 750 between " demand " and " experience". Each program is independent of its own even though they are both subsets of EE.
Well its up to you, it clearly says on the link that it will have an intake of 750 applications and not 750 # nomination.that's all I can say..try to call them too..best of luck to all applicants!

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oladelemary said:

Congratulations Oladelemary.. God has blessed you abundantly..

Did any others receive nomination? Kindly update..

Any news about Drajpoot??

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
hope 2015 said:
I think there is no chance for March applicant like me nor for February applicant :(
Based on shared nomination numbers there are more than 14 issued nomination in one day(Jan 19th)!!
This trend culminates cap reach at the end of Jan :(((((
feeling hopeless as may applicant :(
Dont they consider professional category to nominate applicant?

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
wendyluv said:
Congratulations