+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of Investigation Outcome

raoulmos

Jan 26, 2017
Today i got email from IDP that my result will be permanently withheld !!!!! I am shocked , donot really know what is the reasons .
what action can be done now ?
if I go for new exam is gonna to be affected by that or no relation

raoulmos

Jan 26, 2017
my question also , is there any way to complain about that decision ? also Am I allowed to do the exam again ?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
How can they permanently withhold the result. Tell them you paid good money to take the test and receive the result. Ask them to release your result or refund your money.

raoulmos

Jan 26, 2017
DO you think they will respond !!!! , I sent them many emails with no reply , I feel shocked really since I feel there is no reason for the permanent withheld

raoulmos

Jan 26, 2017
I have done anther exam on 25th Feb , and again it is withheld for no reason , Any one had the same situation or information ? will it be permanently withheld again ?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
raoulmos said:
I have done anther exam on 25th Feb , and again it is withheld for no reason , Any one had the same situation or information ? will it be permanently withheld again ?
Looks like the odds are not in your favour.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
raoulmos said:
what you mean ? it will be permanent withheld too ? but what is the reason ?
Sorry mate. No idea. I have never seen this situation before. All I can say that you are very unlucky here. Have you tried to get in touch with CIC to inform them about your ielts hassles? Also attach any proof of communication you may have with them.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
If its permanently withheld then there is nothing you can do,but to take the test again.

Its unacceptable but they have this rule in the instructions we accepted.

achillies91

Dec 7, 2016
Go through the terms and conditions and if you feel that they had violated your rights then you can go to the consumer forum court if you took the IELTS in India.

Until and unless they provide some concrete evidence that you have violated the terms and conditions they don't have any right to witheld the result.

raoulmos

Jan 26, 2017
achillies91 said:
Go through the terms and conditions and if you feel that they had violated your rights then you can go to the consumer forum court if you took the IELTS in India.

Until and unless they provide some concrete evidence that you have violated the terms and conditions they don't have any right to witheld the result.
this is the thing , no evidence had been taken from them , I am the one who went to the exam and this had proven by photos, videos and finger print , during the exam no issues , not even went to wc so what other evidence they can have to withheld the result ?