+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of interest-Ontario French speaking stream

rajeshhhh1995

Jun 30, 2024
you can just ignore it or accept it to go on the ON's provincial stream, but given that the federal French draw score is really low and the draw is quite frequent, I don't think you need to waste extra 1k + extra 3 months of wait on the PNP, just wait for the federal French draw. If you have any question, I find that AskCanada.xyz site is very helpful at answering your question. hope this helps

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
you can just ignore it or accept it to go on the ON's provincial stream, but given that the federal French draw score is really low and the draw is quite frequent, I don't think you need to waste extra 1k + extra 3 months of wait on the PNP, just wait for the federal French draw. If you have any question, I find that AskCanada.xyz site is very helpful at answering your question. hope this helps
Stop spamming!

Oct 27, 2022
If I Ignore the notification of interest from a province, do I still be eligible for the entry express pool ?or I need to contact the province and let them know that i m not interested? The second question is if I ignore the Notification of Interest, will this have a negative consequence on me for the future draws?

Thank you so much for your help

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
If I Ignore the notification of interest from a province, do I still be eligible for the entry express pool ?or I need to contact the province and let them know that i m not interested? The second question is if I ignore the Notification of Interest, will this have a negative consequence on me for the future draws?

Thank you so much for your help
I quoted the other user who was spamming this .xyz domain. He's a spammer. Ignore his advice. Post in the PNP section to get better help.