+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification for medical request....please how does it come?

soapydarren

Jul 28, 2014
ola1974 said:
The apathy I notice in Accra CHC in treatment of nigerian applications caused me to do away with paper application on 2nd attempt hoping that it will not be treated in Accra (I assumed, but not sure). Pls my brother hope is not lost yet. Call for full report of refusal to prepare for Jan intake. We have members who got sp on 3rd attempt. You have good chances. But make it online application.
@ola1974...thanks a lot. I don't know how to request for full reports but would like to, just so I see what they have to say. Unfortunately, there isn't any january resumption for my course and ive checked other colleges, but they all have sept intake which I really don't think I could wait for. Thats what led me to apply immediately again. As for substansive changes....I dont know whats gonna change in my situation that would enhance family ties.thats why I said I wont marry to convince them. My family is my famiky and woukd remain the same except there is an addition or subtraction...I don't see either happening soon so how long do I wait for that change before I could reapply.lol. I included the leave approval along with some other family docs that werent there at the first instance to show ties with naija and that I'd return. If that means something else to them, then they should keep the visa and keep issuing to who they want, either way, theyll admit loads of people foing for fake seminars whi wont return so I don't understand the fuss.

Student visas are processed in Accra so I think online applications will be evaluated in Accra as well, after which they'd request for your passport....I'll keep looking out for updates on here though, incase I'd learn something new and good. Wish you all the best with your applications.

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soapydarren said:
@ ola1974...thanks a lot. I don't know how to request for full reports but would like to, just so I see what they have to say. Unfortunately, there isn't any january resumption for my course and ive checked other colleges, but they all have sept intake which I really don't think I could wait for. Thats what led me to apply immediately again. As for substansive changes....I dont know whats gonna change in my situation that would enhance family ties.thats why I said I wont marry to convince them. My family is my famiky and woukd remain the same except there is an addition or subtraction...I don't see either happening soon so how long do I wait for that change before I could reapply.lol. I included the leave approval along with some other family docs that werent there at the first instance to show ties with naija and that I'd return. If that means something else to them, then they should keep the visa and keep issuing to who they want, either way, theyll admit loads of people foing for fake seminars whi wont return so I don't understand the fuss.

Student visas are processed in Accra so I think online applications will be evaluated in Accra as well, after which they'd request for your passport....I'll keep looking out for updates on here though, incase I'd learn something new and good. Wish you all the best with your applications.
You have good spirit & I like that. Sorry, don't u have any similar topic/course in another school that have Jan intake? Then do u attached SOP in ur 2nd application? Though we are not used to SOP in our application but it 'may' do the magic. You may put up ur profile for member to recommend any Jan intake suitable course, you may be lucky to find help. I wish u can make one more attempt.

neha puri

Dec 7, 2018
hello
I was applied for spouse visa of my husband in dec 2018 and i submitted pre medical but i got medical request again and i submitted it on 13 feb but the status is not updated yet . what can i do. i am so worry because it is