+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notarization as per July 2011 guidelines

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melkhatib said:
I sent the original translation which stamped and signed by the certified translator as well as stamped by the translation company and also he attached a copy of the birth certificate which also stamped by the translation company's stamp so is that ok or not
Sorry, melkhatib...the document should have been notarised too. The purpose of notarisation is to check the validity and authenticity of the document......if not notarised then the translation is redundant.

Mitali

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
My dear Mitali from your experience did you face any case like me and CIO returned the application please advice

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melkhatib said:
My dear Mitali from your experience did you face any case like me and CIO returned the application please advice
Frankly, I have not come across ( dont remember) a case where due to lack of notarization the file was returned. But again, BC and MC forms one of the most important documents of your file. I will check the forum for more info....

I think you might be asked to resend a Notarised version of BC and MC at the VO stage. What is your current status?

Mitali

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
mitali said:
Frankly, I have not come across ( dont remember) a case where due to lack of notarization the file was returned. But again, BC and MC forms one of the most important documents of your file. I will check the forum for more info....

I think you might be asked to resend a Notarised version of BC and MC at the VO stage. What is your current status?

Mitali
Nothing my dear just my application received by CIO in 2nd of September 2011 under noc 3131

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Dear All,

As I checked with immigration consultant he gave me this answer about which documents needed to be notarized or not.

In case CIO asking for ORIGINAL document which are not in English nor French:

Applicant should submit the original translation and the original document OR if he dont want to send the original document as he don't have duplicate copy of the original one the applicant can submit the NOTARIZED photocopy of the original document.

In case CIO asking for COPIES of the document which are not in English nor French:

Applicant should submit the original translation attached the photocopy of the document and no need again he said no need to submit the ORIGINAL nor the NOTARIZED copy.

so NOTARIZATION is only needed in case they want original document and you dont want to send it so notarize the copy and send it

so what's your comments please especially who got PER again PER people please share thank you