+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not declaring Previous Marriage ?

MKASSN

Oct 22, 2021
NADRA do not register nikkah..union council do. But my first nikkah was registered in different union council as there are a lot of union councils in the city. My ex was from USA after divorce she withdraw the USA spousal immigration application.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
NADRA do not register nikkah..union council do. But my first nikkah was registered in different union council as there are a lot of union councils in the city. My ex was from USA after divorce she withdraw the USA spousal immigration application.
By registering in nadra I meant to say status update. Because nadra has given an access to some extent to IRCC to check their database . Sure UC register divorces. In your case I don’t think IRCC from Pakistan can get an idea about your first nikkah as long as u never got your status updated in nadra from single to married. If that had been the case you could have let the things stayed as they are ( even though I would have informed IRCC about my mistake and send them more docs ) but your case is different as USA is involved as well and in that case considering the extent of data sharing between US and Canada I suggest that u inform IRCC about your mistake and send them the updated forms . They will send u an ADR and at that stage u can submit your previous divorce documents that may include divorce deed or Khulna decree ( if whole procedure was done in Pakistan) , 3 notices of reconciliation along with divorce registration certificate

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
At what address should we send divorce docs? Should we email them? Please help.
It's not just the divorce docs you need to send. You also need to redo the forms where you were supposed to list that you were previously married.

Reactions: YVR123