+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS Waiting for Medical Request after BIO ######## Gather here ########

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Btw, the new update of IRCC tells us that anybody with a complete application before 15May will get a result by 6th August. So do we, people who have not received their medical letter for medical examination, get counted as complete application candidates?

I think we do qualify , as its not our fault that IRCC hasn't asked us to get a medical done. Any thoughts on this?

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
But it's IRCCs fault tbh. Like better just let upfront medical be the option, if they are considering" non upfront as incomplete applications" cus we did everything right and waiting for an update from their side.

swarapriyan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
True. Now we have to break it. I have tweeted Y'day about asking when they consider the Indian Non-SDS applications for Medical requests.
Today we have hesitation to raise webform due to negative impact assumption. But we can use IRCC's social media platform to ask our concerns. I could see many people asking simple doubts and they are responding. We may need more voice there for our situation. What you all think? We can't simply worry and wait over and over. If possible please tweet there. :)

Last edited:

nightshadow

Apr 30, 2021
Ethiopia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi (for Ethiopia)
App. Filed.......
19-04-2021
My status changed from "Submitted" to "Application/Profile updated". Does that mean they are working on it?