+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS Waiting for Medical Request after BIO ######## Gather here ########

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Not yet, my adviser said things are very slow with all his clients. He did say that while not certain, he rarely sees rejections after having medicals approved from people in my country, so I'm hopeful.

If my medicals were done on the 11 of may, but approved in the 18th of may, (which means they were submitted before the 18th, or as the medical office said, they submitted them the same day) am I still on the august deadline?
Where are you from? Did you do the upfront medicals after submitting your application?

nightshadow

Apr 30, 2021
Ethiopia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi (for Ethiopia)
App. Filed.......
19-04-2021
Hey guys, so I submitted my application on April 19, but haven't gotten a medical request yet. My GCkey account once showed that they were reviewing my eligibility and it returned back to "Submitted". I submitted documents I forgot to send initially using the webform and I never got a confirmation mail. A friend that I applied with got rejected last week, but mine hasn't change a bit. Is it okay to ask them about my status through the webform?

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Is it good that eligibility and background check under review right after biometrics but no medical request yet?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I have a question. If you decide to withdraw your application, is it considered a denied study permit? My sister is considering withdrawing her application after more than 8 months without a response and an unanswered webform, but the college would only refund if she gets a denied study permit.

dvinespark

May 29, 2021
I have a question. If you decide to withdraw your application, is it considered a denied study permit? My sister is considering withdrawing her application after more than 8 months without a response and an unanswered web form. Still, the college would only refund if she gets a denied study permit.
I am having the same issue here; after some research, I come to know that they will deduct some money (1.5 lakhs) if I wish to withdraw.
And also, If I got a visa rejection, they will only deduct 250 CAD.
The college will inform the visa officer, so IRCC will not work on your file. But not sure If it's given as visa denied.

Reactions: andrews17

Amy2021

Jul 26, 2021
Non SDS, India
Sep intake
Application submission : June 13th 2021
BIL : June 14th 2021
Biometrics done : June 23rd 2021
IME/Medical request : Waiting
Anyone with similar case ?

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Non SDS, India
Sep intake
Application submission : June 13th 2021
BIL : June 14th 2021
Biometrics done : June 23rd 2021
IME/Medical request : Waiting
Anyone with similar case ?
Yeah me

applied June 18
Still waiting on medical request

is your eligibility review processing?

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
No Not yet started. What about you?
Yes i applied for SP + SOWP
Both of our eligibility review started July 2nd
I sent my visa office an inquiry yesterday about it

Reactions: Amy2021

Amy2021

Jul 26, 2021
Yes i applied for SP + SOWP
Both of our eligibility review started July 2nd
I sent my visa office an inquiry yesterday about it
From which country did you apply? Your eligibility started after you wrote to visa office? Or it just happened. You wrote yesterday asking why medical request is late? If yes, please update me with their reply. Thank you

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
From which country did you apply? Your eligibility started after you wrote to visa office? Or it just happened. You wrote yesterday asking why medical request is late? If yes, please update me with their reply. Thank you
I applied from USA. I didn’t do anything it just started on July 2nd after biometrics were update June 21.

i was waiting it out on a medical request, but then decided to contact them this week let’s see what they tell me

Reactions: Amy2021

nightshadow

Apr 30, 2021
Ethiopia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi (for Ethiopia)
App. Filed.......
19-04-2021
Received BVL today without medical request. Last update was on April 26. So its a denial right?