+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS Waiting for Medical Request after BIO ######## Gather here ########

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
None. She wants to raise a web form, we're investigating about the procedure. I didn't know you need to upload a document, like a letter, asking any questions.
HI! you don't nee to upload any document to raise the webform (You have to upload documents in case you need to provide them new information) if the webform is to ask about your status just click the option no, when ask you about upload documents. you have to choose the country where are working your case.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
What does it means? in your country, do they interviews?
from my research about that, many people have the "recommend interview" thing in their profile. it is only a tech word they use; it doesn't mean they will require an interview.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
check my post here
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/abudhabi-visa-office-gather-here-please.714810/page-65#post-9418258
No much valued info about my file and they didn't write any notes in the notes section. I requested the notes again.
I can not believe it!!! I requested my GCMS hopping they will provide some value information, in my case I took Bio on Feb. 24, then on March 29 they asked me additional documents, they gave me until April 15 to upload them, I did on April 5th, then I got a famous "ghost update" on April 19, no news from them since, right now, I don't Know what to think after reading your experience with the notes.

Reactions: sal2021

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
I can not believe it!!! I requested my GCMS hopping they will provide some value information, in my case I took Bio on Feb. 24, then on March 29 they asked me additional documents, they gave me until April 15 to upload them, I did on April 5th, then I got a famous "ghost update" on April 19, no news from them since, right now, I don't Know what to think after reading your experience with the notes.
On my case, im checking my gckey everyday. Today my eligibility status started, without any email notification. Is that what they call ghost update? Waiting is frustrating, all we just want to know is if we pass or not. Or if there is something wrong with our application so we can fix it asap.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
On my case, im checking my gckey everyday. Today my eligibility status started, without any email notification. Is that what they call ghost update? Waiting is frustrating, all we just want to know is if we pass or not. Or if there is something wrong with our application so we can fix it asap.
Hi, I read in this forum that "ghost updated" is when you login to you GCKey, and see the status Application/Profile Updated and when you check status nothing changed. In my case my eligibility started they day they asked me additional documents.

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi, I read in this forum that "ghost updated" is when you login to you GCKey, and see the status Application/Profile Updated and when you check status nothing changed. In my case my eligibility started they day they asked me additional documents.
This is confusing, but maybe its a good sign also that they are now working with my application. But still disappointed because there is someone in my country with the same timeline as me got his ppr already.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
This is confusing, but maybe its a good sign also that they are now working with my application. But still disappointed because there is someone in my country with the same timeline as me got his ppr already.
But, you said your eligibility stared, it's a good sign, I mean that's a progress.

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
I applied non sds from Phils. Reading what IRRC have stated in their site, complete documents include medical exam made me decide to take upfront. I just had my upfront this 1st of June. But have lodged my visa on the 14th of May with biometrics.
is there still a chance I can receive result on or before 6th of August?