+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

Benyamin777

Jun 19, 2023
That's a long time for Study permit.
What is your timeline after 28 weeks of waiting?
Application Submitted: 5th Dec 2022
Biometrics Completed: 8th Dec 2022
BVL received on: 31 Jan January 2023.
Medical Request : doesn't need.

IRCC tracker
Eligibility: Completed -- updated on 20th april.
Biometrics: Completed -- updated on 20th april.
Background: In Progress -- updated on 20th april.
I have a guest update on tracker on 14 June.

on my cicgc panel i can see

Latest update:
Final decision - January 31, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MTA4142

Star Member
May 10, 2023
Application Submitted: 5th Dec 2022
Biometrics Completed: 8th Dec 2022
BVL received on: 31 Jan January 2023.
Medical Request : doesn't need.

IRCC tracker
Eligibility: Completed -- updated on 20th april.
Biometrics: Completed -- updated on 20th april.
Background: In Progress -- updated on 20th april.
I have a guest update on tracker on 14 June.

on my cicgc panel i can see

Latest update:
Final decision - January 31, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
So it seems the processing of your application is almost done. They should inform you of their final decision. I think your application will most likely be approved.

Where did you apply from and what is your visa office and what program and university are going in Canada?
Bests

Benyamin777

Jun 19, 2023
So it seems the processing of your application is almost done. They should inform you of their final decision. I think your application will most likely be approved.

Where did you apply from and what is your visa office and what program and university are going in Canada?
Bests
IRAN, Turkey, Co-op, Trebas, Montreal.

University tuition has already been paid.
And I participate in the class via online.

I have almost given up my hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTA4142

MTA4142

Star Member
May 10, 2023
IRAN, Turkey, Co-op, Trebas, Montreal.

University tuition has already been paid.
And I participate in the class via online.

I have almost given up my hope.
I know how painful this long waiting can be. But, you shouldn't give up. I am sure you will hear soon from them.

Have you sent any webforms so far?
I think it wouldn't be bad if you request your GCMS notes. It will probably help you understand where your application is stuck.

Reactions: Benyamin777

Benyamin777

Jun 19, 2023
I know how painful this long waiting can be. But, you shouldn't give up. I am sure you will hear soon from them.

Have you sent any webforms so far?
I think it wouldn't be bad if you request your GCMS notes. It will probably help you understand where your application is stuck.
I think I have sent messages via webform 10 times.( automatic/standard response was only thing i got), I asked for GCMS notes about 20 days ago. no response yet.

MTA4142

Star Member
May 10, 2023
I think I have sent messages via webform 10 times. I asked for GCMS notes about 20 days ago. no response yet.
And what were the answers to your webforms?

They usually process the requests for GCMS notes within 30 business days. So, hopefully you have it next week or so.

Also, there is a WhatsApp group created by one of the members of this forum. There, we are in touch with one another and discuss about our situations. If you like, maybe you can also join it.

Reactions: Benyamin777

Benyamin777

Jun 19, 2023
And what were the answers to your webforms?

They usually process the requests for GCMS notes within 30 business days. So, hopefully you have it next week or so.

Also, there is a WhatsApp group created by one of the members of this forum. There, we are in touch with one another and discuss about our situations. If you like, maybe you can also join it.
Its my pleasure, how do i join?