+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jasmanav

Oct 16, 2024
hi,
i have submitted my non express entry in may and got aor and biometrics in sep, my medical got passed same day. i called ircc they said their background check is in process and your eligibility check is not started. my pvo is winnipeg. i did not get pre arrival yet. is it normal not to get pre arrival before background check. and also is there anyone else from winnipeg visa office.
thank you
did you submitted your medical with pr file i did not sent

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
i have made an error in filling up my address in my Non express entry application, can i send a webform to correct that? thou i havent received and AOR yet. it seems like i cant send webform because i do not have application number yet.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
AOR Received.
Waiting
i have made an error in filling up my address in my Non express entry application, can i send a webform to correct that? thou i havent received and AOR yet. it seems like i cant send webform because i do not have application number yet.
Can you please explain what was the error. By the way if you are Inland you can call IRCC to obtain the Temporary file number or if outside you can send the webform asking for the TFN which you can get the reply in 2 weeks time..

pm6111

Oct 2, 2024
Hi all,

I'm getting restless so just want to check if anyone with similar timeline as myself has heard anything back yet.
My timeline:
AOR: April 10th, 2024
Biometric: May 6th, 2024
Medical: Passed on July 9th
Background check: Ongoing
same case of mine I have passed medical on 12th of July then nothing heard from ircc

Last edited:

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Can you please explain what was the error. By the way if you are Inland you can call IRCC to obtain the Temporary file number or if outside you can send the webform asking for the TFN which you can get the reply in 2 weeks time..
well, I lived in an apartment complex, but 2 different units. in 2021, i was in unit 5 and after 5 months i transferred to unit 6, please note this is in the same apartment building. i have only mentioned about the unit 6, but not the unit 5.
i am inland but im not sure if its okay to call IRCC this early as i have only applied last 3 weeks ago.