+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

kanchan2024

Aug 13, 2024
Thanks, will do.

And another question:

I was watching some videos on how to fill in the forms for the offer of employment application because my HR manager wants to go through it together (they've never done this). There's one field that says "expected start date of employment". I am already working for the company, have been working for over 2 years. What are they suppose to put here?
You can put a date when your permit is expiring. If its already expired you can same date you're applying on.

Reactions: andrews17

smitty

Aug 6, 2020
Good day yall. I have just noticed that I forgot to attach backside(DOB, Date of pic taken, Photostudio name, etc) of my Digital photo.

Would it be okay If I submit the webform and only attach the receipt of it? (,before I receive my AOR).

Reactions: BuntyPatel20

kanchan2024

Aug 13, 2024
Good day yall. I have just noticed that I forgot to attach backside(DOB, Date of pic taken, Photostudio name, etc) of my Digital photo.

Would it be okay If I submit the webform and only attach the receipt of it? (,before I receive my AOR).
You can do webform, attach front and back. you need to sign and write your DOB. with studio stamp.
best wishes

Reactions: smitty

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Very helpful, thanks!

I was reading about it and I want to make sure I got this right. My employer has to submit an offer of employment in the employer portal, get a code, and provide me that code so I can submit my closed work permit application. Is that the right process?
Your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 compliance fees . That job offer number will start with A123446789. You have to put that in work permit application form . Also you have to attach WPSL , nomination letter, job offer letter and 3 paystubs followed by other documents. Make sure you submit copy of payment receipt too .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks, will do.

And another question:

I was watching some videos on how to fill in the forms for the offer of employment application because my HR manager wants to go through it together (they've never done this). There's one field that says "expected start date of employment". I am already working for the company, have been working for over 2 years. What are they suppose to put here?
Put date when your permit is expiring or present date .

cooker3

Aug 31, 2024
Just looking to understand something. I was awarded an PNP via Alberta Opportunity Stream and that application is now submitted as of September 2nd.

I am on an IEC visa which expires on November 14th. Judging by the timelines I am reading I don't expect to receive an AOR in time.

If I don't submit a BOWP (because an AOR didn't arrive in time and also I can't organise a letter of support) by the time my IEC work visa expires does that disqualify my PR application.

As in my PR application under the AOS scheme requires me to stay in work in order to get PR. Is that right?

BuntyPatel20

Aug 20, 2024
I want to know a few things here @Miss bee, @andrews17

1. I submitted my Non-EE (International Student Stream) PR application on July 23rd, 2024.
2. My Nomination and WP Extension letter (Employer Specific) are valid till November 2024.
3. My and my wife's current Work Permits are valid till Aug 2025.

QUESTIONS

1. Should I apply for Work Permit Extension as my current expires in Aug 2025? If Yes, When? In November or Before that?
2. Is it possible to process my PR application before Aug 2024?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Just looking to understand something. I was awarded an PNP via Alberta Opportunity Stream and that application is now submitted as of September 2nd.

I am on an IEC visa which expires on November 14th. Judging by the timelines I am reading I don't expect to receive an AOR in time.

If I don't submit a BOWP (because an AOR didn't arrive in time and also I can't organise a letter of support) by the time my IEC work visa expires does that disqualify my PR application.

As in my PR application under the AOS scheme requires me to stay in work in order to get PR. Is that right?
You have to apply for closed work permit by help of your employer. You have to keep conditions of your nomination until you get PR . Onus is on you to keep your status valid while your application is being processed.

Reactions: cooker3

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I want to know a few things here @Miss bee, @andrews17

1. I submitted my Non-EE (International Student Stream) PR application on July 23rd, 2024.
2. My Nomination and WP Extension letter (Employer Specific) are valid till November 2024.
3. My and my wife's current Work Permits are valid till Aug 2025.

QUESTIONS

1. Should I apply for Work Permit Extension as my current expires in Aug 2025? If Yes, When? In November or Before that?
2. Is it possible to process my PR application before Aug 2024?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Your still have lots of time . I think your application will be processed by that time . If nothing comes request new WPSL next year and apply work permit around May 2025 along with SOWP . I think processing time is 12 months and your application will be completed by that time .

cooker3

Aug 31, 2024
You have to apply for closed work permit by help of your employer. You have to keep conditions of your nomination until you get PR . Onus is on you to keep your status valid while your application is being processed.
Thanks Miss Bee. I am trying to get a LMIA exempt job offer from my employer along with the letter of support to submit.

Just want to check I heard of people say if the above fails to submit the BOWP application even if I don't get the AOR in time as by the time the IRCC look at the BOWP application the AOR will be issued (assuming what I already submitted is valid) and it will count. This sounds questionable to me but have you heard of that?

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I am reposting some history of my Non EE application

I got AOR mid of July along with request for Medical and ADR for PCCs
Submitted the PCCs

We did our medicals but GcKey account says "Medical not received"
I got the E sheets from the testing center and submitted them via webform. I called IRCC and they confirmed they have now received the medical but have not reviewed them

Its now been over a month since we submitted our medical e sheets through webform but GcKey still says "medical not received". Is this how long it takes for them to update the GcKey and moreover how long does it take to get to Medical Passed.

Meanwhile, the update on ADR is "Your documents have been uploaded"

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks Miss Bee. I am trying to get a LMIA exempt job offer from my employer along with the letter of support to submit.

Just want to check I heard of people say if the above fails to submit the BOWP application even if I don't get the AOR in time as by the time the IRCC look at the BOWP application the AOR will be issued (assuming what I already submitted is valid) and it will count. This sounds questionable to me but have you heard of that?
Not true at all . They will simply reject your application without AOR and you will fall under out of status. Never do this mistake. Simply apply for closed work permit. Work permit application and Offices working on R10 completeness checks are different offices so this can’t be true what you heard.

Reactions: cooker3

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am reposting some history of my Non EE application

I got AOR mid of July along with request for Medical and ADR for PCCs
Submitted the PCCs

We did our medicals but GcKey account says "Medical not received"
I got the E sheets from the testing center and submitted them via webform. I called IRCC and they confirmed they have now received the medical but have not reviewed them

Its now been over a month since we submitted our medical e sheets through webform but GcKey still says "medical not received". Is this how long it takes for them to update the GcKey and moreover how long does it take to get to Medical Passed.

Meanwhile, the update on ADR is "Your documents have been uploaded"
This is pretty normal. Once officer get chance he will look into documents and pass that section. Meanwhile order GCMs and see what’s going on with application and see what section on your application is passed .

Reactions: JonyQuest