+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Good evening @Miss bee, I hope you are doing well, I have a question:

Today I received an email from IRCC requesting for name, height, eye colour, email, etc. With the subject as IRCC Permanent Resident Portal Confirmation.
I'm not exactly sure what the email is requesting me to do. Do I have to reply to the same email with all the information they are requesting or do I have to send it to a different email address?

Also, my representative told me that I should fill out that information on the Portal we used to create the PNP application, but it looks like my application is locked. Do I need to do this?

I apprecciate your help and support :)
No you need to reply to same email with all the information requested. This is your portal 1 email . This means your application for PR in Canada has been approved and they are finalizing your PR status. Reply to email asap .

Reactions: JonyQuest

Penguinazo

Mar 2, 2024
No you need to reply to same email with all the information requested. This is your portal 1 email . This means your application for PR in Canada has been approved and they are finalizing your PR status. Reply to email asap .
That´s some great news! Thank you so much! I'll reply now :)

kanchan2024

Aug 13, 2024
does anybody have his file in Etobicoke office. I’ve heard only cases with issues are getting to this office. Is it true? Please for clarification. Thank you
Mine is in Etobicoke, I don't have any issue but a UK and USA visa so might be but process is taking longer than usual.

blue.idea7389

Dec 15, 2023
I submitted BCPNP international postgraduate non EE to IRCC on May 22, and I am still waiting for AOR right now...
But I guess it should arrive any time soon, maybe?

DoctrDuke

Aug 26, 2024
I applied for my OINP closed work permit on May 22nd 2024. The processing time as of September 11th is showing 123 days. Anyone who applied on May still waiting??

Last edited:

Sarper

Star Member
Mar 7, 2024
It should come anytime soon . Also call them and ask them for Temporary file number.
Hi Ms.Bee.
I am bothering you that I want to ask something. I applied for PR through OINP-NON Express Entry on June 4th. Can I switch to a new company before the PR is approved? Do I have to wait for the PR to come through?

queeneverly

Aug 23, 2022
You can submit this application for now and put your profile for express entry. If you get invitation there , you can apply for that application too and go ahead and apply BOWP with that AOR . Remember CEC draws are never guaranteed, so don’t loose opportunity for PR by not applying now . Also you can apply 2 applications under different streams . If one application is approved, other application will be withdrawn automatically.
thank you the response is it possible to withdraw an application once the other is approved?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Ms.Bee.
I am bothering you that I want to ask something. I applied for PR through OINP-NON Express Entry on June 4th. Can I switch to a new company before the PR is approved? Do I have to wait for the PR to come through?
I would suggest you to stick to same job . You can certainly change job but you have to inform PNP officer about it . They will email you and ask few documents. It’s very complicated process. So I would suggest you to stick to same job until PR is approved.

Sarper

Star Member
Mar 7, 2024
I would suggest you to stick to same job . You can certainly change job but you have to inform PNP officer about it . They will email you and ask few documents. It’s very complicated process. So I would suggest you to stick to same job until PR is approved.
thank you so much!