+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Samooz

Aug 1, 2024
Hi @Miss bee, my wife has received her bio letter and I'm planning to do upfront medical exam for her as well. Is it okey to do upfront medical exams for PNP PR applications? Thanks:)

roop_thea

Jul 31, 2024
Hello @Miss bee on the Schedule A: Background Declaration there is a word limit, is it okay if the full the name of schools/colleges or employers name is not shown in full? thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee, my wife has received her bio letter and I'm planning to do upfront medical exam for her as well. Is it okey to do upfront medical exams for PNP PR applications? Thanks:)
Yes why not . There is no harm in doing that . Make sure when you do medical , don’t forget to take that E- medical sheet from doctor as a proof and then send it through webform .

Reactions: Samooz

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @Miss bee on the Schedule A: Background Declaration there is a word limit, is it okay if the full the name of schools/colleges or employers name is not shown in full? thank you
You can attach a separate plan blank sheet with it and on that write your name , uci number and DOB on top and then you can attach it with schedule A form . Fill all information on that sheet.

Reactions: roop_thea

Samooz

Aug 1, 2024
Yes why not . There is no harm in doing that . Make sure when you do medical , don’t forget to take that E- medical sheet from doctor as a proof and then send it through webform .
Would you advise that I do the same thing here in Canada for me? Would that speed up the processing time? thanks

Leonleon

May 16, 2023
** Urgent Question**
Me and my wife (She is the main applicant) applied for Non-express PR (by MPNP).
We got the AOR, Medical is complete and received Pre-arrival letter. Currently on background check.

-- My Question is can I leave Canada for 3 months on short study program? and I will come back right after getting P1 email? Because main application is my wife and she is maintaining her job etc--

pixpal

Aug 24, 2024
PR Applied - Feb 16 2024
AOR + BIL - Jun 6 2024
PAL - Jun 14 2024
Medical Passed (they used old one) - July 9 2024
Final Decision - July 26 2024
Portal 1 - August 2 2024
Portal 2 - August 20 2024
ECOPR - August 23 2024

Don't know PVO SVO. Thank you all for sharing yalls, good luck.

Sherin Sara Jose

Dec 2, 2022
is it necessary to extend work permit through WPSL or can I still extend my spousal owp along with my husband's closed work permit extension.
@Miss bee I am not currently going to apply for closed work permit as my Owp is valid until next May . So you meant to say that I can’t extend my Owp ?
If I have to apply for closed work permit should I do it right away or only when my Owp is expiring?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee I am not currently going to apply for closed work permit as my Owp is valid until next May . So you meant to say that I can’t extend my Owp ?
If I have to apply for closed work permit should I do it right away or only when my Owp is expiring?
You can apply for open work permit through your PR application. Also do you have employer restrictions on your nomination certificate?