+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

brown2030

Dec 12, 2022
I have none EE OINP PR application since April 2023.

This Friday I got ADR to submit "updated" Schedule A and Family Information for me and my spouse. Also updated travel history and proof of funds for me.

I called IRCC and they informed me that my application steps are completed including background check.
However my application is still open in progress. The final decision is yet to be determined.

@Miss bee
What does that mean?

Why they require the updated Schedule A and family information?
Could that be to resume BG check?

odedara_meet

Aug 14, 2024
I have uploaded the imm5690 as it was showing on the website and I haven't checked the options of Quebec in it. Is it okay if should I raise the web form for the same?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have none EE OINP PR application since April 2023.

This Friday I got ADR to submit "updated" Schedule A and Family Information for me and my spouse. Also updated travel history and proof of funds for me.

I called IRCC and they informed me that my application steps are completed including background check.
However my application is still open in progress. The final decision is yet to be determined.

@Miss bee
What does that mean?

Why they require the updated Schedule A and family information?
Could that be to resume BG check?
It measures your meets all requirements for PR application and all steps have been completed. Only pending is final review by high officer . Once he look he give approve application and you will get portal 1 email which is good thing.

Reactions: brown2030

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
I can see a new message in my tracker titled ‘Invitation to Pre-arrival Services.’ What is the significance of this letter? In the tracker, they have accepted my old medical test, so the only remaining item is biometrics, for which I have an appointment next week. Do you have any idea when I can expect Portal 1 or how far I am from receiving Portal 1?

MP_002

Jul 23, 2024
I can see a new message in my tracker titled ‘Invitation to Pre-arrival Services.’ What is the significance of this letter? In the tracker, they have accepted my old medical test, so the only remaining item is biometrics, for which I have an appointment next week. Do you have any idea when I can expect Portal 1 or how far I am from receiving Portal 1?
Can you please share how to check updates on tracker or link application to tracker ?

velnetik

Jun 27, 2024
Has anyone had any experience with Windsor VO?

My application was moved from Winnipeg Primary VO to Windows Primary and Winnipeg secondary. Want to see how they are in terms of speed and etc?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
It’s good news . You have passed eligibility requirements. If you are already done with background checks then you can get Portal 1 email. If background is remaining they will work on it .

Rishabh1697

Aug 14, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’ve applied under the OINP Int Student stream and received my approval letter. I then submitted my file to IRCC on 27th Dec 2023. My previous employer, who supported my application, laid me off in March 2024. Fortunately, I started a new job at Sobeys on July 24th.

However, my previous employer didn’t inform OINP of this change, nor did I. My current employer at Sobeys is willing to support me, but I’m concerned that if I notify OINP about the change, they might cancel my application.

Here’s my IRCC timeline so far: I’m just waiting for the final decision.

- AR: 27 Dec 2023
- AOR + ADR1: 23 Mar 2024
- PAL + BIO + ADR2: 02 May 2024
- Medical Passed: 18 June 2024

- PVO: Sydney
- SVO: Ottawa

I’ve already submitted all the required documents and ADR. What should I do in this situation? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’ve applied under the OINP Int Student stream and received my approval letter. I then submitted my file to IRCC on 27th Dec 2023. My previous employer, who supported my application, laid me off in March 2024. Fortunately, I started a new job at Sobeys on July 24th.

However, my previous employer didn’t inform OINP of this change, nor did I. My current employer at Sobeys is willing to support me, but I’m concerned that if I notify OINP about the change, they might cancel my application.

I’ve already submitted all the required documents and ADR. What should I do in this situation? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
You were supposed to email PNP office when you got laid off . It was requirement of your nomination. Anyway you should email PNP office and let them know about this . They will ask further documents and will revise your PNP certificate.

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
Hello Everyone,

Thank you in advance!
You need professional advice in this case my friend. I think that not telling might be considered misrepresentation, but do not take an internet forum as your guide.