+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

EyenAbasei

Nov 28, 2023
Hello All - I need help with this. I am currently on a closed work permit, applied for PR and received AOR which I then applied for BOWP. I got the response below and I am not sure if this means I can work with another employer. I will appreciate any feedback:
"Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number xxxxxxxxxxx as proof that you are authorized to continue working under the same conditions as your original work permit until or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first."

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello All - I need help with this. I am currently on a closed work permit, applied for PR and received AOR which I then applied for BOWP. I got the response below and I am not sure if this means I can work with another employer. I will appreciate any feedback:
"Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number xxxxxxxxxxx as proof that you are authorized to continue working under the same conditions as your original work permit until or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first."
After you apply
If you applied online to extend or change your work permit
After you apply online, we’ll send you a letter in your account (WP-EXT except PGWP) that you can use as proof that you’re authorized to keep working, if you’re eligible.

• You can print this letter or show it with your current work permit.
  • The letter is proof that you’re authorized to keep working under the same conditions as your original work permituntil we process your application.
    • You can keep working past the expiry date on the letter until we process your application if the conditions are the same as on your original work permit.
Why there’s an expiry date on the letter
Your letter automatically lists an expiry date that’s 180 days from the date we receive your application. The letter expires in 180 days because

• it’s the service standard to process this type of application
  • many employers and health insurance providers will ask for proof that you’re allowed to work
    • an expiry date helps satisfy their concerns about your status and authorization to work in Canada
If we don’t finalize your application by the date on your letter
If we don’t finalize your application by the date on your letter, you can still keep working until we make a decision.

If your employer or others need proof that you can continue to work

• you can show them this web page, or
  • if your employer is not satisfied with the information on this page, you can contact us

Michael1982

Dec 31, 2023
Hello there.. I have recieve my Ministrial instruction Paragraph 3. December21 Draw. the agent stating i need to submit for a very updated Offer of Employent -imm0115 because my employer dont have anymore growing crop thats the reason i have to switch my employment to Assembly which is not a member of class. If i submit my current job now holding a working permit. is it my Application have a chance to not refused , same decision before him?

Michael1982

Dec 31, 2023
After you apply
After you apply online, we’ll send you a letter in your account (WP-EXT except PGWP) that you can use as proof that you’re authorized to keep working, if you’re eligible.

• The letter is proof that you’re authorized to keep working under the same conditions as your original work permituntil we process your application.
    • You can keep working past the expiry date on the letter until we process your application if the conditions are the same as on your original work permit.
Your letter automatically lists an expiry date that’s 180 days from the date we receive your application. The letter expires in 180 days because

• many employers and health insurance providers will ask for proof that you’re allowed to work
    • an expiry date helps satisfy their concerns about your status and authorization to work in Canada
If we don’t finalize your application by the date on your letter, you can still keep working until we make a decision.

• if your employer is not satisfied with the information on this page, you can contact us

Michael1982

Dec 31, 2023
I think we are same as mine status in on interem letter. If i was not wrong, 2 months from the date they been receive your application reason they sent you a reciept or common called AOR. Do you expecting something else since you recieve your Interem letter?

Michael1982

Dec 31, 2023
Hi.i didn't received auto confirmation email from ircc.i applied 26 Dec 2023.
Try to check your spam or junk. but the automated email will be generate soon as you submit completely your Application to the Centralized-Intake-office. Like a confirmation of submission

Michael1982

Dec 31, 2023
U have to print the pages... and sign it and write native language with pen and then scan documents and upload it..
As far as i know is not advisable to print and make a hard sign. then upload again..there is a guidelines that the consent letter may you writte you full named under Agri-food Pilot. I think you are under the program of PNP

Haider76

Aug 18, 2022
Hello All,

My PR application approval has been delayed since I applied in March 2022
I recently requested for CBSA notes which I just received
It indicates eligibility passed, info sharing complete, Medical passed - expired, criminality passed, but security still in progress; phew!

I also saw:
Application Assignment
Due Date: 2024/01/04??
What does this mean? please I need clarification. @Miss bee?
I also have the same timeline , I’m not sure when security will be completed

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Can some one plz advise what is checked in the eligibility stage at ircc level. If sinp approves nomination, then is there a chance still that ircc can raise objections on job duties matching to particular noc code..???

Reactions: Michael1982

EyenAbasei

Nov 28, 2023
After you apply

Thank you so much.

Michael1982

Dec 31, 2023
Can some one plz advise what is checked in the eligibility stage at ircc level. If sinp approves nomination, then is there a chance still that ircc can raise objections on job duties matching to particular noc code..???
hello there..About your elibility,? i can advised to you to you can go to youre IRCC seure account , and there's a section below about your elibility. To give all necessary best answer which is yours name, statuses, education,experience all must be fill it up with truth anwser because there, you will get the result to all of your answer in what program you are qualified. dont forget to make a record of youre personal code, this code will allowed you to input if you are ready applied online under the category show up on the screen. But if you have another advised try to do it and make youreself comparison for all advised. Gudluck to your journey. Keep your status good!....happy new year

Reactions: maham123

Sameyan

Feb 8, 2023
Hi there fellows,
My pr application is delayed for over a year. Just checked my tracker, and it says that background check is completed but eligiblity not even started yet. Could someone please tell me what does that mean and how long would it take to complete eligiblity?

Reactions: Michael1982

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Thank you so much for your help. Is it the online portal that you are referring to?? If something else, can you share the link please

Michael1982

Dec 31, 2023
Hi there fellows,
My pr application is delayed for over a year. Just checked my tracker, and it says that background check is completed but eligiblity not even started yet. Could someone please tell me what does that mean and how long would it take to complete eligiblity?
My advised is only from my own opinion and experience or do what exactly as i said with your quotes. have you link you IRCC portal to your ircc secure account.? Because if your application for PR staging background completed but you still using immitracker to know the statuses? perhaps you must linked you portal to secure to know more further than immitracker showing about your application. this is only advise my friend but try it.