+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
I`ve have lost my hopes on this PR process... It`s so unfair. We took 2 years to be nominated by BCPNP and then we applied with nomination in a Non express entry paper based PR. We applied in February 2023,
AOR August 2023.
Everything is green expect the background check for my spouse that is going on since november 2023.
We paid thousands of dollars for this process it`s definetely not free. The service is horrendous. This is not a first world service should look like. CBSA and IRCC should respect us.
We have no criminal record, provided all documents and we are living in Canada for 4 years... They are checking internal stuff in CBSA for an year. They already have all the information and never make a decision. I contacted MP everything and it`s no use. I hope you guys have a better luck.

I also see a lot of people that is really anxious about 2024 aplications... I hope not, but it can potentially take years, so be mentally prepared for the worse...
Same here, I apply on Feb 2023, background check from Nov, 2023 and for Ontario nominations did take me for about 10 months. My journey for PR did start at March 1st, 2022 and its still in process.
Yes its not fair, they should have some deadlines, at least you can prepare for it, what they are doing is speechless keeping you in dark not asking for anything hoping to find something. I'm also considered to give up pack my bags and go back to Europe.

Ms. mee

Aug 1, 2024
Got it, thanks, Miss. Bee!
DO you by chance know what steps are needed in the background check?
Through google, I noticed that there are criminality check, security screening , and Information sharing。
Are they doing in parallel? Normally, which part needs the most of time?

Yes everyone goes through background checks. Background checks depends on various factors and can take 1 month to couple of years.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Got it, thanks, Miss. Bee!
DO you by chance know what steps are needed in the background check?
Through google, I noticed that there are criminality check, security screening , and Information sharing。
Are they doing in parallel? Normally, which part needs the most of time?
Security checks take’s more time specially if you are stuck in comprehensive security checks, your application becomes non routine and current processing time doesn’t apply to it .