+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

verca

Dec 8, 2022
HI all, I am bit confused. I see in excel sheet most people, after MP have received PAL in quick succession. Even people submitting application 1-2 months later than mine have received PAL just after MP.
Is it normal to wait for PAL longer if you have passed medical?
Same here. Passed medical on Dec 14, no PAL or any other update since then.

Reactions: guardian007

Kmk08mkk

Dec 27, 2022
BC PNP Economic skilled worker -outland
A blessed day!
I hope you are all well. I would like to ask about the process. IRCC requested additional requirements - schedule A however I am unable to upload. I tried every possible way but end up to the same error. I decided to submit it via webform as well as mail to ensure that they will received it. December 22 was my due date. I submitted it via mail and the courier confirmed that my parcel arrived on the 12th of December. I haven’t received any and now my profile has a note of over due. I have no idea what to do or the next step. Thank you for your time. Have a great day!

Kmk08mkk

Dec 27, 2022
Also, wanted to ask if it’s possible to apply BOWP since I submitted PR application. I am uncertain what to do now - to wait for my PR or to submit BOWP while waiting so we can move to Canada. I am outland and my first time to apply. I hope you can enlighten me about the process. Thank you

Behzod2010

Dec 7, 2022
Hi there!
NBPNP inland.
I wrote lots of times but nobody answered yet. Guys please need your advise. I received AOR and request letter. Can I do medical for my family before request and send it via webform? My family in my home country and currently mee too, I need to go back. Thank you in advance guyd

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
ordering GCMS notes can help to give some insight on your application.
Why bother? GCMS notes aren't going to help process the application faster, and there is no possible way to intervene in the process even if you do get GCMS notes. Personally, I would ask for an update through my MP (they will provide the same info). In my opinion, it's better not to know because the more information you have the more frustrated you will become - you are trapped in a glass box in this process and there is NOTHING you can do.

I'd also add that IRCC don't give a SHIT about us. We are the lowlife slum-dwellers of the overall economic immigration streams. Files of EE/PNPEE candidates are handled like gold. They get AOR in 1 day of applying, and decisions in 1 month. 1 MONTH! Meanwhile, they throw our papers all over the floor and will get to it when they feel like it (if they don't forget either).

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
BC PNP Economic skilled worker -outland
A blessed day!
I hope you are all well. I would like to ask about the process. IRCC requested additional requirements - schedule A however I am unable to upload. I tried every possible way but end up to the same error. I decided to submit it via webform as well as mail to ensure that they will received it. December 22 was my due date. I submitted it via mail and the courier confirmed that my parcel arrived on the 12th of December. I haven’t received any and now my profile has a note of over due. I have no idea what to do or the next step. Thank you for your time. Have a great day!
Why bother? GCMS notes aren't going to help process the application faster, and there is no possible way to intervene in the process even if you do get GCMS notes. Personally, I would ask for an update through my MP (they will provide the same info). In my opinion, it's better not to know because the more information you have the more frustrated you will become - you are trapped in a glass box in this process and there is NOTHING you can do.

I'd also add that IRCC don't give a SHIT about us. We are the lowlife slum-dwellers of the overall economic immigration streams. Files of EE/PNPEE candidates are handled like gold. They get AOR in 1 day of applying, and decisions in 1 month. 1 MONTH! Meanwhile, they throw our papers all over the floor and will get to it when they feel like it (if they don't forget either).
spitting facts.

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hi there!
NBPNP inland.
I wrote lots of times but nobody answered yet. Guys please need your advise. I received AOR and request letter. Can I do medical for my family before request and send it via webform? My family in my home country and currently mee too, I need to go back. Thank you in advance guyd
I would say wait for the medical request because we either submit upfront medical with the application or we wait for the request. We don’t usually submit any documents throughout the process unless requested. You and your family can do medical from whichever country they are in when requested.

Reactions: Behzod2010

AllenKai

Jun 3, 2019
I am locked out of my Permanent Residency Portal account and no matter what I do, it doesn't allow me to sign in! I have reset the password multiple times, it still tells me the combination is wrong right after!!! Anybody else has this issue?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020

Yes obviously, the GCMS notes is not going help process the application any faster - but in case if one's application has no updates for more than several months and while cic account shows no useful information, other than standard "In processing/reviewing" status - I think GCMS notes can be good option and given that recent news about application assigned to inactive agent, if GCMS notes gives any clue (not necessarily it may indicate or otherwise) of whats happening on the file. Other options are calling IRCC like hundreds of times just to get someone or like you said, thru MP.

EE/PNP-EE file indeed move quick in all over processing and thats how it is... but when we (lowlife slum-dwellers :rolleyes: if you say so of non-ee) folks get the PR, I think we would personally treasure that status 100 times more than the one that gets status in just few months. I know i'd take the route of getting status in few months.. and why not? but is it what it is.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Yes obviously, the GCMS notes is not going help process the application any faster - but in case if one's application has no updates for more than several months and while cic account shows no useful information, other than standard "In processing/reviewing" status - I think GCMS notes can be good option and given that recent news about application assigned to inactive agent, if GCMS notes gives any clue (not necessarily it may indicate or otherwise) of whats happening on the file. Other options are calling IRCC like hundreds of times just to get someone or like you said, thru MP.

EE/PNP-EE file indeed move quick in all over processing and thats how it is... but when we (lowlife slum-dwellers :rolleyes: if you say so of non-ee) folks get the PR, I think we would personally treasure that status 100 times more than the one that gets status in just few months. I know i'd take the route of getting status in few months.. and why not? but is it what it is.
Yes I'm aware it may be assigned to an inactive agent, but a GCMS note WON'T tell you if your officer is active or not. It'll only show you the ID which is a meaningless number to us, and you're not able to verify if that ID is an officer who is alive or dead. So again, it's all a waste of time and you're still helplessly watching from a cage. That being said, I think the way to go around the potential case of an inactive officer is to send a webform and ask them to confirm in writing if the application is being processed by an active IRCC officer - I would think that's a reasonable question that can be verified by an agent. Or even an MP. GCMS notes are full of jargon and info that will confuse and stress you out even more.

fari82ir

Dec 23, 2022
Hi guys,
I live in Canada and trying to submit my PNP master stream application. do I need police certificate for when I am in Canada ? I got my Police certificate from my home country . but not sure about Canada