+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non accompanying spouse who is already in canada as PGWP

Apr 4, 2023
I am FSW in India, my wife is in Canada on a work permit because of this I did not include her in my express entry profile. I got ITA on 23rd March with these details.
Is it valid? Since some of the persons are telling you that you can't do that it is a red flag because the officer already knows the details that you have not included her in your profile because you will lose the points. How true is this?
Or I am good with a non-accompanying spouse profile?

1. We are married on Nov 22 soon after her completion of studies in Canada she went to India for mrg and in mid-Dec 22 she went back and her pgwp was issued a month after that I guess
She has not appeared for IELTS, nor she has Wes due to lack of the timing
2. My score alone is 487 and including her, it is 481
So we decided this I will apply for family sponsorship for her pr

Apr 4, 2023
It is genuinely upsetting to see misrepresentation by people who think they can game the system. This cheap mentality has to go away. You married her on 22nd Nov and decided not to disclose this to IRCC upon receiving an ITA in March 23rd.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/misrepresentation-by-new-pr-not-declaring-their-new-marital-status.405185/post-5065608
it is not like that bro
I have changed my status to married the very next day of my mrg
the thing is I have selected accompanying as no because my wife is already in Canada on PGWP

Requesting you to understand before abrupt words please !!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I am FSW in India, my wife is in Canada on a work permit because of this I did not include her in my express entry profile. I got ITA on 23rd March with these details.
Is it valid? Since some of the persons are telling you that you can't do that it is a red flag because the officer already knows the details that you have not included her in your profile because you will lose the points. How true is this?
Or I am good with a non-accompanying spouse profile?

1. We are married on Nov 22 soon after her completion of studies in Canada she went to India for mrg and in mid-Dec 22 she went back and her pgwp was issued a month after that I guess
She has not appeared for IELTS, nor she has Wes due to lack of the timing
2. My score alone is 487 and including her, it is 481
So we decided this I will apply for family sponsorship for her pr
I would say, add her to your profile and wait for CRS to drop at 481.