+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non accompanying spouse question

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Hi all, I'm hoping someone will shed some light I was Informed that I can proceed without my husband as non accompanying spouse
Any thoughts on this, I have read success stories but so scared of doj g this too, the reason behind is to get a Ita.
All the way my husband has been here with us , he is on open wp n in on pgwp. Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi all, I'm hoping someone will shed some light I was Informed that I can proceed without my husband as non accompanying spouse
Any thoughts on this, I have read success stories but so scared of doj g this too, the reason behind is to get a Ita.
All the way my husband has been here with us , he is on open wp n in on pgwp. Thank you
You can list him as non-accompanying but need to be fully upfront with IRCC that you are doing it for the points.

Reactions: Pgill2609

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
You can list him as non-accompanying but need to be fully upfront with IRCC that you are doing it for the points.
This is such a stupid question , what are the chances of this being rejected because I'm doing it for that purpose only , does that make sense.

sahilng

Sep 2, 2019
Hi All,

I have a CoPR and visa stamped on my passport which is valid till Aug'20.
In my PR application, I had mentioned my wife as non-accompanying spouse since she wan't planning to move to Canada that time. Now our plans have changed and she is ready to move with me.
Question is - How can we get PR approval for her in this situation? Can anyone please guide us here?

Thanks
Sahil