+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-accompanying spouse documents

california

Apr 24, 2009
I'm applying by myself have a non-accompanying spouse. What documents do I need to submit for that spouse? I know police certificate, a notarized statement from the spouse and physical exams are required. What other documents, i.e. birth certificate, transcripts and employment verification, are needed to submit to the Buffalo office? Anyone has similar experience, please help!

california

Apr 24, 2009
I emailed the Buffalo office one time, and three days later got an email saying they won't answer any specific question unless they have my file number. Does anyone know how to ask CIC office specific questions before sending the complete file? Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

california said:
I'm applying by myself have a non-accompanying spouse. What documents do I need to submit for that spouse? I know police certificate, a notarized statement from the spouse and physical exams are required. What other documents, i.e. birth certificate, transcripts and employment verification, are needed to submit to the Buffalo office? Anyone has similar experience, please help!
You need all the documents for your spouse on the Appendix A checklist, whether s/he is accompanying or not.

PMM