+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non Accompanying Dependents - Document Requirements

faithfactor

Jul 8, 2024
Hello everyone. My wife did a inland spousal sponsorship application, and work permit, I aslo have non accompanying dependent child on the application, i was out of status for 8 months also, my visitors visa was expired. we submitted on September 15, 2023. We received Aor December 9, 2023, got biometric request on January 25, 2024 did the biometrics same day. Immigration requested medical for child. I wrote back to immigration stating that i tried all offort but my son mother will not comply. I also sent evidence, I wrote that i fully understand that i wll not be able to sponsor my son ever. I also sent letter my mom wrote that she also tired to reach out to my son's mother that was signed by J.p. in Jamaica, immigration then requested my medical on February 15, i did the medical same day. On March 8, 2024 we received pre arival letter, then got another request for son medical. I sent more evidence and another letter stating ive exhaust all options. then on March 12, received sponsors eligibility letter, we didn't hear back from immigration for 2 months, then we received BLV. 9 days after that I received a Email saying that I'm approved for work permit and that it's issued to me, and will be in my mailbox soon. I got my workpermit 14 days ago, workpermit state doesn't confer temporary status.
I was expecting to get PR approved. But instead I got a letter from ircc saying my documents has been transferred to etobicoke for further assessment. So my question is due to the fact that I've passed all the stages to get PR, how long will it take for me to hear for Etobicoke to assess my application? And do you think its related to my non accompanying child? Thank you.

kksb

Dec 5, 2023
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone. My wife did a inland spousal sponsorship application, and work permit, I aslo have non accompanying dependent child on the application, i was out of status for 8 months also, my visitors visa was expired. we submitted on September 15, 2023. We received Aor December 9, 2023, got biometric request on January 25, 2024 did the biometrics same day. Immigration requested medical for child. I wrote back to immigration stating that i tried all offort but my son mother will not comply. I also sent evidence, I wrote that i fully understand that i wll not be able to sponsor my son ever. I also sent letter my mom wrote that she also tired to reach out to my son's mother that was signed by J.p. in Jamaica, immigration then requested my medical on February 15, i did the medical same day. On March 8, 2024 we received pre arival letter, then got another request for son medical. I sent more evidence and another letter stating ive exhaust all options. then on March 12, received sponsors eligibility letter, we didn't hear back from immigration for 2 months, then we received BLV. 9 days after that I received a Email saying that I'm approved for work permit and that it's issued to me, and will be in my mailbox soon. I got my workpermit 14 days ago, workpermit state doesn't confer temporary status.
I was expecting to get PR approved. But instead I got a letter from ircc saying my documents has been transferred to etobicoke for further assessment. So my question is due to the fact that I've passed all the stages to get PR, how long will it take for me to hear for Etobicoke to assess my application? And do you think its related to my non accompanying child? Thank you.
hi I have a similar case. PA from Jamaica. Non accompanying dependent, who has not done the medical since Feb 2024. We sent proofs and an explanation as well. Its been 5 months of silence until July 19, when they stated my file was transferred from Kingston to New York for further review. I have a feeling it is related to the NAD.

faithfactor

Jul 8, 2024
hi I have a similar case. PA from Jamaica. Non accompanying dependent, who has not done the medical since Feb 2024. We sent proofs and an explanation as well. Its been 5 months of silence until July 19, when they stated my file was transferred from Kingston to New York for further review. I have a feeling it is related to the NAD.

How can I communicate with you? Want to communicate about updates ect...