+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

sho89

Apr 29, 2019
Just an update on my file:
Received Nomination : 2nd July 2019

Seems the AINP is back to their normal work pace. Hope everyone gets update soon!
Wow 5 days to get nomination? Congrats!
Any ties to alberta?

They’re extremely slow in providing file number these days but I hope we all get nominated that fast.

I called them today and last week and they still say they’re dealing with mail received before May 7th!

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hello, does anyone having a score below 400 or anyone having a sibling in Alberta and having a score below 400 received an NOI from Alberta. Please do reply it would be really helpful..

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Does Alberta choose a specific NOC each week to nominate or choose a specific NOC through out a day? I have been in the pool since March though with 301. My score just increased to 309 due to spouse ECA this June with a sibling in Calgary. I hope they will still pick from March 2019 again becaus we are in June now. Still watching. I pray they pick 300 above this month too.
Do let us know if you get selected even I have a sibling in Alberta and hope they select. Let us know if u get selected or not would be really helpful for me..

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
My score is 310 and received NOI in May
That's really great. Did you had any sibling or prior work or study experience in Canada as wholewho alberta. Also what was your NOC Code. It would be really helpful for me and moral booster as well..

CoCo1990

Jun 27, 2019
That's really great. Did you had any sibling or prior work or study experience in Canada as wholewho alberta. Also what was your NOC Code. It would be really helpful for me and moral booster as well..
NOC 1312, no siblings, living & working in Alberta for 18 months now

foreveryoung

Aug 14, 2013
Wow 5 days to get nomination? Congrats!
Any ties to alberta?

They’re extremely slow in providing file number these days but I hope we all get nominated that fast.

I called them today and last week and they still say they’re dealing with mail received before May 7th!
Yes, im working in Alberta. Surprisingly, they are efficient these days!

You'll get your Nomination very soon!

Reactions: sho89

linkcanada

May 7, 2018
Thank you. I didn't get a call from AINP but my employer did.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Do you know if they just checked your work informations or did they informed your boss you were participating in an immigration process?
I am kinda worried about it since I didnt want to inform I am leanving so early since I still have to work there for a few months before moving to Canada.
Thank you.

mia88

May 9, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also contribute a NOI received today.
Time to get into the pool: May 25, 2019
NOC: 4011
CRS: 414
NOI: Jun 21, 2019
Have offer in Alberta. US degree. no relatives in AB.
Very exciting now and good luck to all!

Hey!!!
Can you please brief me a bit about your profile?
You selected Alberta as your preferred Province to land in?
Also, NOC 4011, what actually did you teach in University? And what is your recent qualification stated in the application?
Im asking all this because im also in the process of applying under NOC 4011 and im confused which province to select.
Please can you help out?
Also, NOI means you have a job offer?
Thanks a bunch.