+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC

IvanMegalo

Jan 15, 2023
Hi, maybe I'll find someone with the same experience.... I worked as a residence life coordinator, University Campus and after as a dorm parent and activity coordinator at High School. Cannot find the NOC for that kind of a job, help please? General job description is to oversee academic support, staff supervision, facilities management, student conduct, crisis intervention, and social justice education, while conducting their work to promote exemplary student success

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, maybe I'll find someone with the same experience.... I worked as a residence life coordinator, University Campus and after as a dorm parent and activity coordinator at High School. Cannot find the NOC for that kind of a job, help please? General job description is to oversee academic support, staff supervision, facilities management, student conduct, crisis intervention, and social justice education, while conducting their work to promote exemplary student success
Are all those the same jobs? Pick one for primary NOC that is TEER 1-3. Search the NOC database by job description.